Chapter 9: First day

Wow THANK YOU FOR 1.44K READS :D

I woke up to the alarm blaring. Argh dumb piece of shi-

After potentially destroying a 500 Lien clock, I made my way down to the dorms. The clinic room was above the dorms. I combed through the different dorms in search of it. I then arrived in front of it. Then-

'Crash!'

What the fu-

I knocked on the door wondering if anyone was in. Then the door opened up to reveal Ruby. Ok Ozpin what the fu-

"Oh Kenji? What are you doing here?"(Ruby)

"Uh, this is my new dorm...what are you guys doing here?"(Kenji)

"Uhm but we were assigned this dorm,"(Ruby)

"So either Professor Glynda made a mistake or I'm your new roomie."(Kenji)

"Let's go for the mistake."(Ruby)

"Perfect..."(Kenji)

With that I said my goodbye and made my way to Ozpin's office. I entered the elevator and saw the hundreds of buttons. Should I press them? Nah.

'Click click click click-'

"I have a serious problem..."(Kenji)

Timeskip...

Fuck that was a bad idea. I was dying of boredom. I then entered Ozpin's office once the elevator hissed open. I saw Ozpin sitting drinking his coffee doing paperwork. He looked up to see me staring at him. Awkward.

"Yes?"(Ozpin)

"Er well Professor, just wanted to confirm something. Why is the dorm written here Team RWBY's dorm?"(Kenji)

"Because you'll be dorming with them."(Ozpin)

"Wha-but why?!"(Kenji)

"No other rooms available."(Ozpin)

"And so you put me with the team full of girls?"(Kenji)

"You all seem close..."(Ozpin)

"I mean with Yang and Ruby yea but Weiss and Blake-"(Kenji)

"Isn't it time for class?"(Ozpin)

"Now don't go changing the subj-"(Kenji)

"Your uniform is with me so here you go."(Ozpin)

He then handed me my Beacon uniform.

"Wait-"(Kenji)

"Don't keep Professor Port waiting."(Ozpin)

"Goddamn it..."(Kenji)

I then exited his office because it was useless to argue. I entered into the public toilet and started changing. Once I was done, I checked the mirror. Hot damn. I winked at my reflection. Ok yea what's wrong with me? Oh yea everything.

Anyways, I exited the toilet and made my way to class. Professor Port...boring usually but maybe if I just listen enough, I will understand something....Right?

I took in a deep breath before entering the classroom. The whole class went silent and stared at me. I hate first days. Professor Port then greeted me.

"Ah you must be Kenji. Please, take a seat."(Port)

"Yes sir..."(Kenji)

"Monsters...Deeemons, prowlers of the night! Yes the creature of the Grimm have many names, but I merely refer to them...as prey aha!"(Port)