Chapter 12

Rose's POV:

After we left the Grill we went over to Ric's place. Damon and I stayed hidden while Ric went to open the door, just in case Klaus was home.

"Look whose dumb enough to come back." Kat insulted making me roll my eyes.

"Well someone had to invite him in." Ric shrugged as he leaned against the door way. "Damon, would you like to come in?"

Damon stepped through and was instantly pinned against the wall.

"Are you trying to get me killed?!" Katherine snapped.

Damon then pinned Katherine to the wall by her throat.

"Alright, that's enough." I frowned walking in. "Damon, let my sister go!"

Damon rolled his eyes then let her go.

"I gave you vervain, and now I'm here to collect." Damon stated. "I got it from here, Ric."

"You sure?" Ric asked.

"Yeah, only one of us needs to get blamed for this. Take Rose back to the house and keep Elena from handing herself over."

"I'm staying." I told Ric.

"Okay." Ric sighed before leaving.

"Get blamed for what?" Katherine asked.

"I need to know where Klaus is keeping his werewolf." Damon stated.

"Why, what are you going to do?" Katherine asked looking between us.

"Oh you know. Dead werewolf equals no ritual. Classic stupid Damon logic." I shrugged.

"No." Katherine frowned. "You can't interfere Damon. Klaus will kill you and everyone you've ever met."

"I just need to delay this thing." Damon frowned.

"No." Katherine shrugged. "No way."

"You should like this." Damon stated. "It'll buy you another month of your pathetic life."

"Right. Except I'm not the vampire that he plans on sacrificing." Katherine smirked. "He's got Caroline Forbes and Tyler Lockwood. Therefore, I'm in the clear."

"You did what?!" I glared.

"Hey, I'm just trying to keep myself alive trying to get out of here." Katherine said making me shake my head in disbelief. "But I can tell you this, if you go save them now, he will have back ups. You can save them."

"Where are they?" I asked.

"They're in the tomb." Katherine sighed.

"Thanks." Damon frowned and went to leave but turned to me. "You coming?"

"You go on ahead. I'll catch up." I assured.

Damon nodded and left making me turn back to Katherine.

"You knew we'd try and save them, didn't you?" I asked and Katherine nodded. "So you were playing Klaus for me?"

Katherine nodded again. "He won't hurt you. I know that for a fact."

I sighed and nodded.

"Want anything?" Katherine asked, gesturing towards the kitchen.

"After today, a cup of coffee sounds great." I sighed, laying on the couch.

Katherine started the coffee and right as it finished the door opened making me sit up quickly.

"Rosalie?" Klaus asked skeptically. "I wasn't aware you knew where we were."

"You really think I'm going to leave my sister with the likes of you?" I scoffed making Klaus glare at me.

"I'd watch it love." Klaus warned.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

Klaus looked at Katherine with a frown. "What have you been doing?"

"Making coffee." Katherine shrugged. It wasn't a lie. "Do you want some?"

Klaus then sped over to Katherine, holding her up by her neck.

"What the hell?! Let her go!" I demanded standing up.

"What have you been doing?" Klaus compelled.

"Making coffee." Katherine said monotonously even though she couldn't have been compelled. Klaus then let Katherine go, making her gasp as she hit the floor.

Katherine went to turn around.

"Wait." Klaus said making her stop and look at him. "Take off your bracelet."

Katherine did as told as I stood behind them, carefully trying not to anger Klaus anymore. "Now. I want you to walk over to the window, and stand in the sunlight."

"But she'll burn!" I argued.

"I'm afraid she has no choice love." Klaus smirked.

Katherine looked at me scared causing me to shake my head, not wanting her to do it. Katherine looked back at Klaus and gulped before going over to the window, causing her skin to start sizzling as she started groaning in pain.

"Okay, that's enough!" I frowned but Klaus didn't pay any attention to me. "Klaus! I said that is enough!"

"Enough is when I say enough." Klaus smirked.

Noticing that he wasn't going to give up soon, I tried to walk past him to Kat but he grabbed my arm.

"I wouldn't love." Klaus threatened.

"I'd let me go if I were you." I threatened back.

Klaus didn't let up so I used my magic to make my skin heat up to burn him. He instatly let go, giving me the chance to close the curtains and catch Katherine as she collapsed to the floor.

I looked up at Klaus and glared. But what shocked me was that he wasn't glaring at me that I didn't listen, he was looking at me with what I believed admiration and love?

I frowned and instantly looked away from him. I can't allow myself to fall for him. Not with what he's planning tonight.

"I need you to do something for me." Klaus said, smirking at Katherine.

"What?" I glared at him.

"Oh, don't worry your pretty little head, love." Klaus stated. "This doesn't concern you."

"Like hell it doesn't!" I snapped, standing up pissed. "You kidnap and keep one of my twin sister's here as a prisoner! You came to MY home planning to sacrifice my other twin sister! And you planned to use MY FRIENDS in your sacrifice!!! SO THIS IS SO MY FUCKING BUSINESS!!!"

"Calm down, love." Klaus frowned.

"You can go to hell!" I snapped and stormed towards the door. But before I could reach the handle, Klaus was infront of me.

"I'm afraid I can't let you leave." Klaus stated.

"Move out of my way, or I'll make you!" I threatened.

Klaus just stood there and crossed his arms.

I raised my hand only for Klaus to quickly grab it and put something on my wrist. I looked down to see a locked bracelet, only for him to hold up a key with a smirk. I tried to use my magic but he stood where he was.

"What the hell did you do?!" I seethed.

"It's an enchanted bracelet, it contains your powers so you can't use your magic." Klaus smirked. "I'm not taking any risks when it comes to you, my love. You're not leaving me that easily again."

Out of nowhere I raised my hand to smack him, but he caught it, frowning threateningly at me. He took a step so close to me that our chests were almost touching.

"I wouldn't try that again." Klaus whispered into my ear. Feeling the tingles his breathe left on my skin, my heart couldn't help but race. "Now, why don't you go sit down with your sister, before I make you. And trust me, it won't be pretty for Katerina if I have to ask twice."

Gulping I nodded and sat down with Kat for a few hours.....