Chapter 7

Third Person's POV:
The Salvatore Basement:

Elena was sitting next to his body until he jerked awake with sickening cracks, until he gasped for air, scaring Elena.

"What's happening to me?" Elijah asked.

"I..." Elena stammered as Elijah got up and camped into a wall, causing him to stumble back, only for Elena to catch him.

"I can't.... I can't be in this house." Elijah panted.

"You're not invited in." Elena realized.

"You need to get me out of here." Elijah pleaded, but before Elena could do anything he slammed into another wall before camping upstairs, causing Elena to follow him. Elena then stopped at the doorway when she saw him outside.

Glaring at Elena, Elijah went to attack but was stopped by the invisible barrier.

"What happened?" Elijah demanded.

"Shh!" Elena said quickly before pointing upstairs then whispering. "I'll tell you, but not here. Can I trust you?"

"Can I trust you?" Elijah countered, still glaring at the girl.

Elena sighed before reluctantly handing over the dagger that was recently imbedded into his chest. Elijah looked at her warily before putting it in his ripped up suit and left with Elena.

Later:

Stefan woke up that morning without Elena next to him, causing him to look everywhere around the house.

"Hey." Stefan greeted Andy, Damon's new girlfriend/human bloodbag. "Have you seen Elena?"

"Uh, no." Andy shook her head.

"Hi, sweety." Damon said walking up to Andy. "Oh, my coffee."

"Good morning." Andy smiled, handing over the coffee, gaining a kiss from Damon.

"Mm, good morning." Damon said before continuing to kiss Andy.

"Hey, where's Elena?" Stefan asked.

"I don't know, Stefan. It's your girlfriend. Mines right here." Damon said pointing to Andy. "Oh, hey, how's the shoulder? Do you have time for a bite?"

"Oh, it's really messy. Can you just use a bloodbag today?" Andy asked as Stefan tried to call Elena. "I'm gonna he late for work."

"No!" Damon pouted playfully causing Andy to kiss him more.

"What are you doing?" Stefan scoffed at his brother. "She's not a wind up toy."

"It's really none of your business, is it Stefan?" Andy sassed.

"What she said." Damon agreed causing Stefan to scoff once more.

He walked down the hallway but stopped once he noticed the basement door all the way open. He quickly went down, and Damon noticed causing him to follow.

They both skidded to a stop in front of the door of the room Elijah was once confined in.

"No, she didn't." Damon frowned.

"Where's Rose?" Stefan frowned as well.

They both sped upstairs to her room and saw her still sleeping. Damon walked over and shook her shoulder.

"Rose, wake up."

No response.

"Come on, Rose. This isn't funny!" Damon frowned, shaking her shoulder once again.