Chapter 18

Rose's POV

"Wake up, love."

I blinked my eyes a few times until everything came into focus.

"What time is it? Where are we?" I yawned.

"It's almost 3pm." Klaus smirked. "You slept the whole way to Tulley."

"Good, don't judge me." I said as I stretched.

"Why don't you go find us a seat at the bar, love." Klaus suggested. "Stefan and I will meet you inside."

"Whatever." I shrugged and hoped out of the car, grabbing my purse, and walked right into the bar like I owned the damn place. It's my 18th Birthday for crying out loud and I look HOT! (Outfit @ Top) I went up to the bar and ordered a beer, supprised they never asked for any ID. Oh, well. I was continued sitting at the bar for a good 10 minutes when I felt a supernatural presense enter the bar.

"Hey Red." A guy said coming up to the bar, next to me. "Let me get a beer."

The bar tender put one infront of him. The man took a sip before glancing my way.

"Now, what is a pretty little thing like you doing in a place like this?" The man asked.

"Needed a drink. And I may be small, but I'm a lot tougher than I look." I smirked.

"Is that so?" He smirked back, putting his hand on the back of my chair. "Why don't we get out of here?"

"Nice try." I chuckled.

"What's going on over here?" Klaus frowned as he stood next to me, wrapping an arm around my waiste. I roll my eyes, trying not to let the feeling of sparks take over my body from his touch.

"Just a friendly talk." I shrugged.

"Of course, with Ray right? That is you, Ray Sutton?" Klaus asked, even we both already knew that.

"Whose asking?" Ray frowned. "The boyfriend?"

"Ew, no." I frowned making Klaus roll his eyes.

"We've been looking everywhere for you." Klaus said, lifting me up, setting me on his lap as he took my seat. Great. "We started in Florida. Pensacola. I met a young chap there who you've worked with before you moved to Memphis. Now he directed me to two very lovely young women, who lead us here, to you."

"I think I'll be going." Ray said trying to leave, but Klaus grabbed his arm.

"Not so fast, mate. You only just got here." Klaus frowned. "Now your type are very hard to come by."

Ray turned to leave the other way, but bumped into Stefan.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Stefan said before pushing him back against the bar.

"Vampires." Ray frowned.

"Swifty swift, aren't you Ray?" Klaus said amused. "Yes, my friend here is a vampire, and he's compelled everyone in the bar, so don't look for any help from them. I however, am something else. A different kind of monster. I've got some vampire, got some wolf."

"What?" Ray asked scared.

"He's a hybrid Ray." I said, annoyed with the dramatics. "He's both."

"My little lady here is right, now, I want to create more of me. Now, you being the first werewolf I've come in many a moon, pun intented Ray, I need to direct me to your pack." Klaus said. "So, were can I find them Ray?"

"You can't compel me, it won't work." Ray frowned.

This caused the boys to give each other a look.

"Youb shouldn't have said that." I sighed.

"Can I get a scotch on the rocks?" Stefan asked the bartender.

"Make that two!" I corrected causing Stefan to give me a look.

When the bartender put two down I gave Stefan a victorious look and took my drink.

"Tell you what Ray." Stefan said opening a leather bag, taking out wolfsbane. "We're gonna play a little drinking game. It's something I like to call Truth or Wolfsbane."

"Oh, this is going to be fun, Ray." Klaus smirked.

-----------------------------

Third Person's POV:
Tenesee Farm House:

An SUV came up to the same farm house that Klaus, Rose, and Stefan were at the night before. Once it stopped Ric, Jenna, and Damon both jumped out. Damon's phone went off again for the 5th time that day causing him to ignore it.

"Elena?" Ric asked. Damon just shrugged. "I don't get why you just don't come clean and tell her were we are."

"Because Andy said is was a half lead and I don't want to get her hopes up." Damon shrugged.

"They've all been half leads." Jenna sighed. "And we're your acompices. We don't know what to say. We live there."

Damon just shrugged because it wasn't his problem. They stayed silent for a minute to see if they could pick anything up.

"It's quiet." Ric shrugged.

"Too quiet." Jenna agreed.

The three went towards the house, and Damon opened the door. Damon put his foot up and made sure he could step through.

"Oh, yeah." He smirked when we got through the door. His smirk then fell once he saw the inside of the house. Furniture broken, blood all over the walls and floor. It wasn't until they stopped at the livingroom when they saw the corpses of the two girls sitting upright on the couch.

"Oh my god." Jenna gasped in shock/horror. Still not used to being a vampire and seeing this kind of stuff.

"Vampire for sure." Ric commented.

"Stefan for sure." Damon corrected.

"How do you know?" Jenna asked.

"It's his signiture." Damon said as they stepped into the room near the bodies. "There's a reason why they call him the 'ripper'. He feeds so hard he blacks out and rips them apart, but then when he's done, he feels remorse. It's the damnest thing." Damon says as he shaks the body's leg, causing the head to fall off. "He puts them back together."

"Back together?" Ric asks disgusted.

"Definately Stefan." Damon nodded before covering them up with blankets. Damon vamps around the house until he found a gas can and came back into the livingroom.

"What are you doing?" Jenna asks.

"Clearly they have no interest in staying in the dark, but I do." Damon sighs as he throws gasoline over the sheets.

Jenna switches her weight to the other foot, causing a creek sound from under her. They all stop and move out of the way to move the rug. They find a hatch to the basement and when they open it there's no stairs and a room full of chains.

"Well, what do you know?" Damon frowned. "Werewolves."

Damon puts the hatch down and covers it back up with the rug, then lights a match, throwing it on the bodies before leaving with Jenna and Ric.