Chapter 1: Season 2

My name is Rosalie Gilbert, I'm a traveler and the younger twin to my identical sister Elena. It's been almost a year since my parents died. It was May 23, 2009, when Elena dragged me out to a party at Wickery Falls, she ended up calling our parents to pick us up because she was having problems with her now ex, Matt. They agreed to pick us up, however on the way home our car went over Wickery Bridge. We were devastated that we made it, however, our parents didn't.

Later that year, the start of our Junior year is when we met my sister's boyfriends Stefan Salvatore and his older brother Damon Salvatore. It didn't take us long to find out that they were vampires, that's when things escalated from there. Damon was hell-bent on getting their ex, Katherine, out of a tomb under the ruins of Fell's old church to find out she wasn't there. Elena and I then find out we're adopted and we found our bitch of a vampire mother, Isabel, and find out that our Uncle John that we loath is our birth father.

However, Katherine eventually ended up here in Mystic Falls, recking havoc over Elena, and the boys, but Stefan and Damon ended up putting Katherine back in the tomb, only to reveal that she needed to protect me because someone will be coming to Mystic Falls to kill Elena and I.

That's when we got kidnapped by Rose and Trevor to hand us over to Elijah, an Original Vampire, one of the first vampires ever. Stefan and Damon saved us again. Rose warned us about Klaus, turns out Katherine was right, and Klaus is the one who wants to kill us.

However, what shocked me was how Rose told me I was reincarnated twice to be Klaus' soulmate and that Klaus had always found me no matter where I popped up. Rose died but I went to Katherine to find out more. Turns out Katherine is also my twin sister. Which is why we started to get along and she wants to protect me, well, that was until she disappeared and wouldn't answer my calls, but that was after Stefan and Damon ended up daggering Elijah. So here Elena and I are, signing the deed to the Salvatore Boarding House to use as our safe house so no one, meaning Klaus, can get in.

"So this place is all yours?" Bonnie asked.

"For now." Elena sighed.

"As sole owners, Elena and I are the only people who can invite a certain type of person in." I said vaguely as the realtor was right next to us.

Bonnie nodded in agreement then looked around. "I wouldn't want to clean it."

"That's what the boys are for." I smirked causing Bonnie to laugh.

"We heard that!" I heard Damon yell from outside making us girls giggle before finishing paperwork.

"Thank you, Mr. Henry." Elena smiled as we showed him out. As Mr. Henry left Stefan and Damon came to walk in but were stopped by the invisible barrier.

"Sorry I completely forgot," Elena smirked. "would you like to come inside my house."

This caused me to roll my eyes. Seriously? Gonna take their house now?

"I would love to, thank you." Stefan smiled walking in.

Elena smiled then turned to face Damon with a frown.

"Damon, come- - -"

"No, no, no." Elena cut me off making Damon and I glare at her. What the hell is her problem?

"What are we? 12?" Damon asked irritated.

"One of us is." Elena snapped.

"Yeah." I snapped back at her. "You."

"Shut up." Elena told me rolling her eyes. I love her, but she can be a bitch. Katherine never treats me like this. I miss her.

I snapped out of my thoughts as Damon passed me, guess she invited him in, finally.

"Here you go." Bonnie said handing us our school bags.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Wait, where are you going?" Stefan asked.

"To school." Elena shrugged.

"You know, the place everyone 5-18 years old go to get an education." I stated.

"No, no, no." Damon frowned. "We didn't give you a safe house to leave it."

"Yeah, guys. Klaus is out there." Stefan frowned. "We know that."

"Right, but where?" I asked. "We don't know what he looks like. And don't you think if the most powerful vampire in the world wanted us right now he'd already have taken us?"

"Look, we appreciate what you guys are doing. And I'll be able to sleep at night knowing I'm safe." Elena added. Wow, I feel the love. Not. "But I'm not going to be a prisoner."

"You're way, Elena." Damon said making me roll my eyes and mock a whip cracking.

This made everyone glare at me which I shrugged off.

"Don't worry. If he shows his face, I can take him." Bonnie assured. "I know how."

"The way I see it, Rosalie can handle herself." Elena stated. "And next to both of them is the safest place I can be."

With that, we turned to leave.

"Wait," Stefan sighed. "I'm coming."

Later @ School:

When I sat down in history Elena showed me a flyer for the decade dance. I just shrugged making Elena roll her eyes. It's not like I'd have a choice. If Elena was going then Damon would make me be his date in order to keep an eye on her.

Elena then showed it to Stefan who frowned and shook his head "no". Frowning, Elena showed Bonnie who smiled and nodded. Elena looked at us with a smile as Alaric walked in.

"Good morning class," Ric said walking in late. "what are we learning today?"

Hmm. He must be having an off day. He normally tries to have everything done for class, hungover or not.

"With the decade dance, we've been learning about the '60s all week." Dana, an annoyingly preppy girl spoke up. And when I say annoyingly preppy, I'm talking about 100x worse than Caroline.

"I think your age is getting to you, Ric." I smirked, teasing my step-father.

"Whatever you say, Rosalie." Ric rolled his eyes making me look at him confused. First, he never calls me by my full name, and second, normally he'd have a come back about me sleeping in class a lot. Somethings not right.

Shrugging it off I tuned everything out until I slowly dozed off for the rest of the class......