Chapter 4

Rosalie's POV:

Bonnie and I made our way down the halls, back where we saw Klaus last. We kept walking down until we spotted him in the cafeteria.

Bonnie went it first.

"Finally, what took you so long?" Alari-Klaus asked. "Now, do you want to do this the easy way, or the hard way?"

The next thing that was heard was a crack.

"Ah!" Alari-Klaus cried out. "The hard way. Got it."

Alari-Klaus went to go at Bonnie but I stepped out, using magic to break his shoulder, causing him to cry out in pain.

"How about our way?" I sassed.

"You'd kill your mate and favorite history teacher?" Alari-Klaus asked in disbelief.

"It's what Alaric would want." Bonnie shrugged.

"And like I said before, what's the point in having a mate when it won't even last?" I added as Bonnie broke more of his bones.

"Is that all you got?" Alari-Klaus chuckled as Bonnie wiped the blood off that was trickling from her nose.

"Let's find out." Bonnie shrugged.

I used this as my chance, twisting my wrists to break his legs once again. Bonnie then used her magic to make the wind come out of nowhere and to secretly start the spell. Little did Klaus know I was just making the lights flicker and breaking more of his bones every time after they reheeled.

"Bonnie, No!" Elena yelled causing us to look back at them.

Bonnie used her magic to close the door before we joined hands so she could channel me for the spell since I'm stronger. Then out of nowhere the lights explode, I get sent flying back into the brick wall, hearing a sickening crack before pain erupts through my arm.

"NO!" Elena and I scream. This wasn't how it was supposed to happen!

Bonnie's body then let out a sickening crack before she collapsed and everything went dark.

Elena and Stefan burst through the doors and ran to Bonnie. I looked around for Klaus but he was nowhere to be found.

"Bonnie, Bonnie, hey, Bonnie, Bonnie!" Elena panicked checking Bonnie's pulse as I crawled my way over. "Stefan, she's not breathing! I can't find a pulse! Stefan, do something!"

"Its too late." Stefan frowned. "I'm sorry."

"No! How else are we supposed to kill Klaus so he doesn't kill me?! No, Bonnie!" Elena cried, shaking Bonnie as I glared at her.

"Are you serious?" I asked in disbelief.

"You!" Elena seethed, glaring at me. "You did this! This is all your fault! Why couldn't it have been you?!"

This caused us both to stand up as get into each others faces.

"No, this happened because we were trying to save YOU!" I snapped.

My head then whips to the side as a stinging sensation crawls it's way across my cheek.

"This is all your fault! I hope the guilt eats you alive!" Elena hissed.

Beyond pissed off, I balled up my fist and punched her across the face with my good arm.

"Elena!" Stefan panicked, kneeling next to he on the floor before glaring at me. "What the hell is wrong with you?!"

Shaking my head, I walk out. 'Pathetic', I think to myself as he hangs onto every single things she utters. Once I made it outside I collapsed against the building, pulling my knees to my chest as I cried out at the loss of one of my best friends. Sure, Bonnie was always closer with Elena, but she always treated me like I was family because she knew Elena didn't.

"Rosalie?" A voice asked.

I looked up to see Klaus still in Alaric's body.

"What the hell do you want?" I frowned, not bothring to care how I look at this point.

"I was on my way when I heard you." Klaus admitted. "I'm sorry about your friend."

"Yeah, right." I scoffed. "You mean the friend you originally planned on killing?"

"I wouldn't of had to if you and your friends planned on using her to kill me." Klaus fought back. Sighing he knelt down in front of me and wiped my tears away, making me flinch in shock. "But, it doesn't mean that I'm not sorry I ended up hurt you."

"Why? You don't know me." I stated.

"Think that as you may, but I might know you way better than you know yourself." Klaus said, but before I could reply, he was gone.

Sighing I stood up, holding my arm and headed towards where Damon parked the car to see him and Jeremy about to get in.

"There you are!" Damon sighed in relief.

"You had us worried sick!" Jeremy added, pulling me into a hug making me cry out in pain as he moved against my bad arm. Jeremy quickly pulled away as Damon came to my side, observing my arm.

"What happened?" Damon asked.

"I was thrown against the wall before Bonnie...." I cut myself off as I choked out the last few words.

"Its broken, I'm going to have to reset it." Damon said then out of no where, rebroke it making me muffle my screams in his shoulder.

Damon then bit into his wrist and offered me his blood. I shook my head and gently touched my shoulder, chanting a small healing spell, making my arm good as new.

"Lets get the hell out of here, I'm done with decade dances for the rest of my remaining life." I frowned, combing into the car, falling asleep as Damon drove.