Chapter 51

Mystic Falls High:
Third Person's POV:

Klaus was outside, giving up as he tried to find Rosalie who said she'd be right back.

"Rebekah, call me back immediately. I only came to this stupid dance becuase you begged me to, and now you're nowhere to be found." Klaus frowned, leaving a voicemail.

Klaus then huffed as he noticed salt along the ground that stopped him from leaving the dance.

"What is this?" Klaus asked, knowing the Salvatore's are behind him.

"Your mother's back. She took Rose." Stefan stated. "Come on, we have a plan."

Klaus then followed Stefan back to a classroom where Bonnie, Jaime, Elena, Jeremy, and Damon waited. When they arrived Bonnie started chanting to find a way out.

"What is taking so long?" Klaus asked impatiently after 10 minutes. "All boundary spells have a loophole."

"People are walking right out of the dance, past the barrier." Matt said walking in.

"Well, if Matt and I can leave, we could stop Esther ourselves." Jeremy stated. "We just have to find out where she is."

"It's suicide Jeremy." Stefan denied.

Klaus then sped to Jaime, picking him up by his throat.

"Suicide would be disappointing me. Now work your magic, witch, or I'll start killing people you fancy." Klaus threatened.

Bonnie glared at him, understanding the urgancy to save the girl everyone in this room loved, well excpet for Elena, but she didn't want him hurting anyone either.

"Let him go!" Bonnie demanded.

"Ah, don't be stupid, Klaus." Stefan frowned. "Bonnie doesn't give a damn about us. The only reason she's helping right now is to save Rosalie, Caroline, and Tyler. If you start killing the people she cares about, she'll tell us all to go to hell."

Stefan knew it was a stretch of a lie but it worked as Klaus put the poor boy down.

"Ugh, drama, drama, drama." Elena rolled her eyes and seductively walked up to Klaus, even though it really made her look stupid. "Why worry about Rosalie while I'm here. I can be a much better replacement."

Elena went to hang off of Klaus' arm but he quickly pulled away and glared at her.

"You are not Rosalie and you will never amount to her greatness or beauty. You are a shelfish, immature, nuessance. My only regret is you not staying dead after killing you for the sacrifice. You're lucky your blood serves me a purpose or you'd be dead by now." Klaus threatened.

Damon instantly got between Elena and Klaus, glaring at the hyrbid.

"You don't talk to her like that." Damon hissed.

"Stop! This doesn't help Rose!" Stefan pushed them away from each other. "Bonnie, go ahead."

Rose's POV
Salvatore Tomb:

I was in the tomb with Esther and Alter Ego Ric as she started to set up for a spell.

"Ric, this isn't what you want." I tried to get through to him. "Deep down you know this isn't who you are."

"You don't know who I am, Rosalie." Ric glared. "You only know the weakest parts of me. A man who lost his way, befriending and dates vampires instead of killing them."

"You don't mean that." I frowned.

"They are all monsters. Even Jenna." Ric stated. "The blood of their victims is on my hands."