Chapter 46

A Few Later
Rose's POV:

After the whole ordeal with Stefan a few days ago I refused to leave the house. I knew most of my friends would be upset with me for being with Klaus, but I would think that Stefan of all people would cointue to have my back. Guess you can't trust everyone.

Within the past few days it turns out that the Gilbert ring's is what is making Alaric go insane, and turns out he's really the killer. Meredith, aka, Dr. Fell, is actually helping Ric along with Jenna and Lexi's help. Rebekah burned the last of the white oak, thank god. And Sage, Finn's lover is back in town.

Now that we're all caught up, I'm all ready to finally get out of the house. I got on some leggings and a crop top before heading downstairs to go for a run.

"Love, there you are!" Klaus smirked. "How do you feel about going out of town for the day?"

"Why do you have your 'We're going to hurt someone today' look?" I crossed my arms, raising an eyebrow as he gave me a puppy dog look, but I wasn't giving in.

"Fine. We're going after Finn." Klaus sighed.

"Count me in, let's go." I smirked.

"Wait, really?" Klaus asked.

"Yeah, now let's go before I decide I'm driving."

"Yes, ma'am." Klaus chuckled.

We started driving when we arrived to Richmond. We were walking around when Klaus stopped, grabbed me, and sped us a block away when we were behind Finn. Klaus and I walked up with a smirk.

"Hello, Finn."

"Hello, Niklaus. Niklaus' play thing." Finn nodded making me glare at him. I was going to raise my hand but Klaus quickly held it and shook his head. "I have nothing to say to either of you."

"Well I'm not here to chat." Nik stated. "I will ask you one time, though, where's our mother?"

"Gone to find a way to end our abominable lives. And when she does, I will sacrifice myself all over again." Finn said matter of factly.

"Well, how fortunate for us that we found you." I stated. "We need your help."

"I have no wish to help either of you, only to see you dead." Finn shot back.

"Well, that's the thing. You see, you won't be able to see me dead because if I die, then you die." Klaus smirked. "So it's wish unfofilled I'm afraid."

"Oh, bother someone else with your hollow charms, Niklaus. They worked on your play thing, isn't that enough?" Finn scoffed annoyed.

"Why? When I could bother my big brother?" Klaus stated. "I need you to accompany us back to Mystic Falls. I have a witch there who can help undo Esther's spell that linked us together."

Wait, what? What about me? I could have done it!

"I have no wish to be unlinked!" Finn snapped.

"Again with the wishes. You know I wished I had a pony as a child." I pouted playfully then got serious. "Let us rephrase. You will come back with us, or your brother will put you back in that coffin in which you rotted pathetically for 900 years. And since it's you, I'm not really opposed to that idea, so I won't be the one to undagger you."

"What happens to one, happens to all." Finn stated. "Niklaus, you may not feel the effects of the dagger, but you'd lose your precious mate and Rebekah."

"Actually, just Rebekah." I pointed out. "Since, you know, traveler/werewolf hybrid. And it wouldn't be the first time. She'd understand."

Finn rolled his eyes and walked passed us, only to speed away. We quickly followed knowing Rebekah was around and would block him off. We came to the alley to see Rebekah infront of Finn.