Chapter 13

Rose's POV:

It's been a few hours since Klaus put this God awful enchanted bracelet on me, and the sun just went down.

Just as I was getting comfortable to take a nap, Klaus came out and grabbed my arm, gently pulling me up. "You're coming with me, love."

"Wait, what?" I frowned. "Where are we going?"

"To fetch my other doppelganger." Klaus smirked as he opened the door and then looked back at Katherine. "Oh, and while we're gone, Katerina, do that thing I told you to do while we're gone."

Katherine looked at me sadly but nodded anyways before Klaus shut the door.

"What is she supposed to do?" I frowned.

"Nothing that you have to worry over." Klaus stated before picking me up, and next thing I knew we were infront of the Salvatore Boarding House.

Stefan noticed our arrival and put Elena behind him. Stefan looked at me worried as Elena glared at me.

"What in the hell are you doing with him?!" Elena hissed.

"Elena, it might not be what you think." Stefan assured her.

"You mean that my twin is obviously working with Klaus to kill me?!" Elena glared then looked to Klaus. "For that I think that you should use her in your sacrfice instead."

Klaus just laughed and turned to me. "Is she joking, right?"

I frowned shaking my head no.

"I hate to burst your bubble love, but she actually tried to leave after I caught her visiting with Katerina, but I easily put a stop to that. And even if that was true, I'd still choose you to be my sacrifice." Klaus smirked. "You had me worried though, I thought you would have done something stupid. You ready my dear?"

Elena glared at me but nodded and tried to step forward, but Stefan stopped her.

"No."

"I wouldn't." Klaus threatened. "No reason for you to die, too."

"You are not killing him!" I frowned, stepping between them, just incase Klaus was to try something.

"It's fine Stefan, I'll go." Elena said then grabbed his face and pulled him into a kiss. "I love you."

"I love you." Stefan repeated.

This made me roll my eyes. I'd actually like to believe that she loves him like he loves her.

Elena then walked and stood next to Klaus.

"Close your eyes, Stef." I assured soothingly, knowing it would be the only way he'd let us go. "It'll be okay. Close your eyes."

Stefan did as told, and I looked back at Elena who tried to hold Klaus' hand, only for him to smack it away. Klaus smirked at her as he held out his hand for me. It was so tempting to go and hold his hand and prove to Elena that not everyone is going to fall at her feet, but right now, I have to protect her and Katherine. I ignored Klaus' hand, which caused a pain to poke at my heart, and walked between him and Elena.

Klaus then grabs the both of us and we're in the middle of the woods.

"Where the hell are we?" I asked.

"No where that concerns you." A woman said coming out from behind a tree.

"Watch it, Greta." Klaus growled, putting a hand on my back.

I slapped his hand away, even though I loved how he stood up for me. No one's ever done that for me except Derek, when I visited California and one of his buddies tried to come after me.