Chapter 54

Rose's POV:

Katherine, Klaus, and I were all sitting in the livingroom as Elena was passed out getting her blood drawn. It was about an hour of us hanging out that Elena had started to come to.

"Don't even try to escape, it's pointless." Katherine said gaining her attention.

"What are you doing?" Elena frowned.

"Draining you of all your blood." Klaus shrugged.

"Elena?" Tyler frowned walking in.

"Tyler! Help me!" Elena pleaded.

Tyler put down the box he was carrying and was about to rush to her.

"He can't." Klaus frowned. We all already know he broke his sire bond. Klaus wasn't stupid. "He needs to go fetch me more empty blood bags. About three liters worth, Tyler."

"Tyler, please." Elena begged. "Get Stefan."

"Do you know how pathetic you sound right now?" I asked. "What happened to when you just had Alaric about to kill me like two hours ago? Where's that bitch?"

"I- I have no idea what you're talking about!" Elena denied.

"No, Tyler, get the bags." Klaus frowned.

Tyler was about to speed towards Elena, but Klaus was faster and got infront of him.

"Forget the girl and get the bags." Klaus stated. "Now."

Tyler looked at Elena before leaving.

Elena glared at me. "So that's it? You're just going to bleed me dry?"

"I mean, it's only fair. You tried to kill me and Caroline. Do you really think everyone is going to accept you back with open arms? Well, maybe Damon, but that's because you have your hoks in him so deep." I glared back.

The nurse then came in and replaced the two full blood bags with two more empty one's.

"What about your hybrids? You'll need more than this to create your army." Elena frowned, getting weaker.

"These last few liters will have to suffice." Klaus shrugged. "You see, by attempting to kill us, my mother strengthened the bond between my siblings and I. I don't need hybrids. I have my family."

"If you believe that, then why take my blood at all?" Elena asked, trying to get out. "You want a back-up family. You know that your siblings will never trust you again."

Katherine got off the couch enough with Elena's ass.

"You know, Stefan used to blame me, then blamed Klaus for trying to tear him from his brother? But I think we both know now that Stefan has figured out who really came between them. You tried to blame it on Rosalie because you knew Stefan has feelings for her, and it worked until the night of the dance. That's why you won't choose, isn't it? Because you know you have to choose Damon now. You attempted to destroy their bond, but failed." Katherine smirked leaning over Elena. "Consider this doing you a favor, once your dead, you won't have to choose. And we'll make sure they don't blame Rosalie for you're death, I'll even cover for her myself. But just between us girls, who would you have picked?"

"Rot in hell." Elena glared at Katherine, then all of us. "All of you!"

"You're welcome, Elena." Katherine smirked before grabbing my hand, dragging me from the room. "Let's go get you packed."

Third Person's POV:
A few hours later:

While the girls were upstairs packing up the rest of Rosalie's things, Klaus was somewhere else around the house, and Elena continued to struggle in the chair.

Once she was about to pass out Tyler quickly came in and unhooked the blood bags from her, and untied her.

"What are you doing?" Elena asked.

"Shh." Tyler whispered.

Elena smiled at Tyler thankfully then frowned seeing Klaus in the doorway.

"Tyler." Elena stated.

"So much for that sirebond." Klaus frowned.

"I'm not your little bitch anymore!" Tyler stated causing Klaus to smirk dangerously as he stepped into the room.

"How did you break the sirebond?" Klaus asked.

"By breaking every bone in my body a hundred times over for the girl I love!" Tyler frowned.

"That's impossible." Klaus frowned.

"Is it?" Tyler asked. "Or maybe real love is stronger than fake loyalty. But what would you know about that?"

"You know, you should be thanking me. I gave you a gift, I took away your misery." Klaus stated.

"You didn't give a crap about me!" Tyler snapped. "You just didn't want to be alone!"

Tyler then went back to Elena and picked her up, only for Klaus to push Tyler up against the wall by his throat, making him drop Elena and knock her out.

"Goodbye, Tyler!" Klaus frowned, about to rip his heart out, but Tyler broke his arm, and turned him around, Stefan and Damon coming out of no where. Stefan connected his fingering into Klaus' chest making him scream.

It took a minute until Klaus started to desiccate. Feeling the veins over his face he looked up one final time, and saw Rosalie being held back by Katherine in the doorway, crying and screaming, trying to make her way to him. Stefan and Damon dropped his body to the ground.

"Get Elijah." Rosalie whispered to Katherine, making Katherine leave before rushing over to Klaus, only to be stopped by Damon.

Rosalie's eyes glowed as her anger rose. "Don't fucking touch me!"

"Let her go." Stefan told his brother who rolled his eyes but did as told.

Rosalie dropped to Klaus' side, crying as she moved his head into her lap. "I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have left you alone."

"I love you." Klaus whispered before his eyes closed.

This made Rosalie cry even more as her heart broke, knowing sooner or later that Alaric could come kill him.

"We should get her home before the sun sets." Damon stated.

This caused me glare at him. "Yes. Let's all protect precious manipulative Elena."

"That's ironic coming from the girl that just was about to let her boyfriend drain the blood from her sister!" Tyler hissed.

"Do you know what she did?" I scoffed. "If it wasn't for me at the school, Caroline would have died by her hands!"

"Don't believe her Tyler, she's as manipulative as Klaus. Why do you think they're perfect for each other?" Elena frowned.

Tyler shook his head and left with Elena and Damon. Stefan was the only one left in the room. His heart broke seeing the girl he truly loved so broken. He should have known this was a bad idea, but he thought maybe he could be the one to pick up the pieces and help her heal.

"Why?" Rosalie whispered, looking at Stefan so broken.

"I'm sorry." Stefan frowned before taking Klaus' body and sped away, leaving Rosalie heartbroken and alone.......

A/N: The End!!! Hope you guys loved the book and enjoyed this adventure along with me!!!