Chapter 47

Little While Later:

Bonnie and I were about to start when Damon's yells echoed through the house.

"What the hell was that?" Bonnie jumped.

"I wouldn't let it bother you." Klaus said leaning against the door.

"Well it does bother me! You bother me!" Bonnie glared. "The way you use people, especially your mates family and friends, to get what you want. It's not right!"

"You're being emotional, Bonnie." Klaus frowned. "I understand things must be rough for you, you know, with your mother leaving. Again."

"And you're being a grade A doucebag!" I shot back.

"You didn't let me finish, love." Klaus sighed. "Making you come here against your will was wrong, so was threatening Jeremy, and I'm sorry. In return for the spell, I can help you find her. If you'd like. I have people who could find people. I could bring her back to you."

Bonnie looked at me then back at Klaus in surprise. Bonnie nodded and sat down next to me infront of the grimoire.

"I know you'll need the blood of my siblings, Rose, and I." Klaus said bringing over a case of viles that had our blood in it.

Bonnie and I poured them into a cup as we chanted. Once it was mixed together we continued to chant as we pored the blood onto the table. It took a few minutes before the blood separated into six separate pools. I stopped chanting and smiled at Bonnie.

"Thank you so much, Bon!" I said hugging her.

"You're welcome." Bonnie smiled back then looked at Klaus. "See what being a good or at least decent person gets you?"

I giggled as Klaus rolled his eyes.

"Hey, I know you already helped us, but do you think you could see if you could restore my lifeline to Klaus'?" I asked hopefully.

"I'm so sorry Rose." Bonnie said looking at me sadly. "I read through every single page of that grimoire. There is no way to reverse it. This is the last life."

I looked to Klaus sadly as he looked heartbroken. I know evertime we started to get more comfortable and happy, something always happens to me.

"It's okay, you have everything?" I asked.

Bonnie nodded and grabbed her bag. We walked downstairs to show Bonnie out, but Renekah stopped us as she wipped her hands of blood.

"Oh, leaving so soon?" Rebekah mocked.

"Beckah." I warned.

"Thank you, Bonnie." Rebekah smiled genuinely. "See you in physics."

We continued to walk towards the door when Bonnie gasped, seeing Damon strung up to bear traps in the other room.

"Oh my god."

"You'll have to excuse my sister's mess." Klaus said awkwardly since I just got her to warm up to him. "Apparently Damon hurt her feelings. We could help you get him down if you'd like."

"Bonnie." Damon pleaded causing her to glare at him.

"Just get him out of my sight." Bonnie stated, still upset at Damon for turning her mother into a vampire,

We lead Bonnie to the door and she left safely. We walked back inside to the livingroom and relaxed now knowing we wouldn't have to worry anymore about being linked. We were just starting a movie when we heard footsteps in the house.

"Klaus! I'm here!" Stefan's voice yelled out. "Let's do this."

We instantly got up walked into the room where Damon was, Stefan stood infront of his brother holding a duffelbag.