Chapter 2

Rosalie's POV:

I woke up to someone shaking my shoulder. Looking up I saw Stefan with a frown.

"You fell asleep. Again."

"Oh, don't act like it's such a big deal, Stef." I yawned as I gathered my bag. "You know I fall asleep more than I listen."

Before Stefan could complain anymore I left him in the classroom to meet up with Elena in lunch. Once we got our food we went to where Bonnie and Jeremy were sitting.

"Hey, Jer-Bear." I smiled.

"How are you doing?" Elena asked. "Are you okay at the house alone with John?"

Ugh, John. Father of the year. NOT!

"It's not ideal." Jeremy frowned.

"You haven't heard from Jenna, have you?" I asked worried for our aunt.

"It looks like she's staying on campus," Jeremy said agitated as he got up. "I gotta go before I'm late to class."

"Who pissed in his cereal?" I asked Bonnie.

"I told him he had to dress up tonight. He got uptight." Bonnie shrugged.

"I know the feeling." I muttered, not wanting to go to this stupid dance.

"Hey Elena, Rosalie, there you guys are." Dana said stopping at our table, making me roll my eyes. "This is going to sound freaky, but this totally hot guy just asked me to ask you if you're going to the dance tonight."

"Tell him Elena has a boyfriend." Bonnie frowned.

"And I'm not interested. If they want to ask me out, tell him to do it himself and not to invite my sister. I'm not into threesomes." I stated bluntly.

"You guys could at least meet him," Dana said ignoring my last comment. Rude. That was gold! "He'll be at the dance tonight. Look for him. His name's Klaus."

This made us all freeze up.

You have to be kidding me! I don't want to meet my psychotic soulmate!

"I'm sorry, what did you just say?" Elena asked in shock.

"His name's Klaus." Dana shrugged. "I know the names stupid, but I swear he's hot."

Doubtful. He's like a million years old, literally!

"Where is he?" I asked. "Is he here?"

"I don't know." Dana frowned confused.

"She's been compelled." Bonnie stated.

"Oh, and Rosalie, he wants to know if you'll save him the last dance. How cute is that?!" Dana gushed.

"Charming." I scoffed then turned to Elena and Bonnie. "Find Stefan and meet me at the car."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After we left school I ended up driving us back to the Salvatore Boarding House and talked over our plan of action.

"So we go to the dance, we find him." Damon shrugged.

"Really?" Stefan frowned. "How are we going to do that? We don't even know what he looks like."

"It's not like he's going to be 16 and pimply." I scoffed.

"And that's why you're my bestie." Damon smirked, slinging his arm around my shoulders.

"He could be anywhere at any time. He compelled somebody at school." Stefan said giving us his 'mom look'. "I guess it's not as safe as you guys thought, huh?"