Chapter 16

Later:
Rose's POV:

It's been a few hours and Stefan was now on the floor, breathing heavily as bloodbags surrounded him.

"Very cooperative." Klaus smirked. "It's almsot like you're enjoying it."

Klaus dropped another bloodbag infront of Stefan.

"Okay, I can't watch this anymore." I pleaded. I couldn't stand seeing Stefan like this. "How about I make you a deal? I stay with you for as long as you want me around, and as for Stefan, you stop tormenting him and feeding him blood, and let him have the cure."

"As enticing as that sounds, love, I'll have to decline." Klaus stated.

"What do you want from us?" I asked in disbelief. "Haven't you've done enough?!"

"Tell you what? Stefan finishes this last bloodbag, you both leave town with me and do whatever I say without argument or threatening me with magic, and I'll give you the cure. We have a deal?" Klaus asked.

I looked between Klaus and Stefan for a moment. Stefan shook his head no. I know he doesn't want me around Klaus, but what choice do I have? I wasn't able to save Elena, but at least I'll be able to save Damon, Katherine, and keep an eye on Stefan.

I took Klaus' hand. "If you add to free Kat, even if it's just for 48 hours, then you have a deal."

"Fantastic." Klaus smirked, handing Stefan the last bloodbag. Stefan ripped into it as Klaus grabbed the vile and walked over to Katherine. "Sweetheart, take this over to Damon and come right back."

This caused Stefan's head to snap up.

"You want me to leave?" Katherine asked.

"No." Stefan gasped.

Katherine looked at me and I shook my head. I hope she wasn't going to be selfish again. That's how she ended up captured by Klaus in the first place.

"Yes." Klaus smirked. "And if I were you....."

Katherine disappeared with Damon's cure.

"I'd hurry."

"She'll never take it to him." Stefan pleaded, but Klaus only smirked with a shrug. "She'll never take it to him."

"You are such a bastard!" I scoffed, walking into the other room, not wanting to be around him anymore.

Third Person's POV:

Katherine quickly disappeared from Ric's apartment. She knew she couldn't take her sister with her, so she decided to do the next best thing. Take the cure to Damon. What else would she do? She owed him one.

When Katherine got to the Boarding House, she walked in on Damon and Elena kissing, making her glare at the girl. Yes, a century ago she did end up playing Stefan and Damon, but that's the one thing she regretted in her 500 years of life on this Earth. It was her love for Stefan and his hatred towards her, that made her realize her mistakes. And because of her sister seeing the good in her, she wants to do right by Rosalie. Starting with curing Damon.

"Thank you." Damon smiled weakly at Elena.

"Well, it's me you should be thanking." Katherine stated making Elena get up. "I mean, I'm the one who brought the cure."

Katherine walked by Elena, unimpressed with her being there. "I thought you were dead."

"I was." Elena stated.

"And you didn't think to tell Rose?" Katherine frowned. "She's been worried sick."

"Yeah right, she's the one who helped kill me." Elena scoffed making Katherine glare at her. "The bitch deserves what's coming to her sooner or later. I hope Klaus kills her."