intro

Hey guys its me guppa

I will always be down for you guys to comment ideas if you have some while reading. But I hope you like the book!

Y/n POV

Me and Anna have been dating for a little over a year. We are madly in love with eachother.

Now since we started dating me and Anna have done... things to say the least.

Her being a social media star and me being a song writer/ singer we have traveled quite alot.

We also are alone every single time.

Well somewhat alone.

Usually we have our own hotel room or car because the girls come to all my concerts and I go to all of Anna's photo shoots and interviews.

Now the reason I say we have done things is because we both have joined the mile high club and definitely have given top at a red light.

We just cant get enough of eachother Alright!

We currently are on my U.S. tour for my new album. We have done three cities so far. We are in what we call the magic city which is new Orleans lousiana.

I know weird place for a concert but this is a stop before we go to Miami in two days.

We also call this place the magic city because everytime we come here there is a festival. Everyone loves it so we always put it on our stop list.

But everytime we are here me and Anna have the most fun we ever have I think.

This very moment is probably one of them.

"Holy fuck- your so fucking deep baby."

Anna moaned as I slowly thrusted into her. I was teasing the hell out of her because well... it's fun.

"Damn your so tight. When is the last time I stretched you out bub?"

Anna giggled at my question but it was cut off by a moan. Even tho I was teasing her she loved it. Her body always gave that away.

"We literally fucked last week baby."

I looked at Anna as I just stopped. I was still in her. I knew this was hell for her but it just means that the teasing is working.

"We did didnt we?"

Anna whined and tried flipping me over so she could ride me. I pinned her back down and looked at her.

"Do you want me that bad bub?"

I asked knowing she would nod her head hoping I would just fuck her brain dead. Like I said. Magic city.

"Please y/n. I need you."

I smiled as I pulled out of her. Anna whined and shot up. I pushed her back down dominantly.