Chapter 57

Y/n pov

I laid on the floor in pain as the guy that was beating me up a minute ago just got taken off.

Yeah it took LA SWAT to break up a fight between the Dayos and me. Well me and Ken.

Mushu sat beside me as I took some deep breathes.

"Think Seth will fess up? You did just fight a gang technically." I giggled looking at Mushu.

"If he's awake he owes me his damn life for I am literally fighting for him." Mushu smiled as Kennedy scooted over to me.

I saw Dave talking to the cops and saw him take them to the security room.

We didn't kill anyone.

And they came at us. All I did was use self defense.

Can't battle that when hospitals have cameras.

Mushu helped me up as stretched.

Before I could turn I felt someone hug me tightly and smiled hugging Anna back.

"Why didn't they bring guns? Why did the leader dude only bring one?"

"Well technically speaking that was a airsoft gun. I knew as soon as I kicked it." Anna sighed as she melted in my hug knowing I was ok.

Beaten but not dead.

"There was a rule or something due to the shootings that hospitals were sacred. No weapons unless you grab one. Only three of them had knives." I nodded at Kennedy as Alyssa hugged her.

Liv walked out with Katy seeing me and Kennedy hold our girls.

She just smiled as we giggled at her. We looked to be seniors again.

Less tattoos.

More liquor in our life.

But me and Ken beaten up from fights and us going to Liv for her to patch us up.

Sounded like a Friday night in my old book.

"Shocked you can still fight?" Kennedy said as she looked at me. I shrugged as Liv pointed at me.

"Anna can deal with you." She then pointed to Kennedy.

"Alyssa can handle you. By the way Seth just got the best show of his life." I looked at Liv confused until I looked at the window.

Seth was sitting up in his bed holding Kyler.

I let Anna go walking into the room. Seth looked at Kyler seeing him fast asleep.

"He woke up from his bedtime because he was hungry. Anna handed me a bottle and we have been chilling here since." Seth said so nonchalant.

Like he didn't just almost die.

He finally looked at me smiling.

I went to hug him but I saw Kyler adjust in his arms. I froze seeing Seth give Kyler to Anna.

I then didn't care as I tackled him into his bed.

He laughed as he held me.

"I'm sorry."

"I know... you ready to get sober?" Seth nodded against my shoulder as I felt him hold me a little tighter.

"Why does my little sister have to fight my battles?" I heard him whispered which made my eyes water.

"Because sometimes you need a break so your family will fight them for you." Seth nodded as we pulled away from eachother.

He looked at me as I felt Anna hug me from behind.