Chapter 59

Y/n pov

I sat against the wall watching Anna dance with her friends.

We were at Billies party. Halloween was always a odd time for me and Anna.

Neither of us like dressing up. Most of the time I'd just buy a odd mask and say i was a bank robber.

Anna one year dressed up as a... very nice Darth Vader.

So due to our love for star wars we decided on a mandolorian couple.

I was Mando. And Anna went for a mix between Sabine from rebels and Bo Katan.

I had kept my helmet on as Anna had hears off.

But I did modify my helmet with a hole big enough for a straw.

Billie walked up to me holding a drink in her hand a little tipsy.

"Happy Halloween Y/n." I giggled as she sat beside me.

"Why aren't you dancing with Anna? You said you love to dance." I nodded but looked down at my drink.

"We got engaged almost a year ago and we are most likely getting married in a year. I'm terrified." Billie looked at me confused in her angel outfit.

I giggled as Billie shook her head.

"Y/n come on. I may not have been your friend for years like Ken and Liv have. But I know that you two are so madly in love."

"Love isn't what I'm worried about." Billie smiled knowing I was agreeing with statement.

She held my shoulder looking at me.

"So why are you scared?"

"Because I don't want to become what my parents were. I know I won't but what happens if i lose everything... I know what I'd resort to." Billie set her drink down and took my helmet off.

We were off in the dark so my identity for the night wasn't ruined.

"Y/n you have the best family and people around you. You got it instantly and didn't have to learn to find people. If you lost everything we wouldn't let you drink. We would pick you up onto your feet and start again if we have to." I giggled as Billie smiled.

"You also have too kind of a heart to become your parents. Yes you would and could with how I've seen you fight, kill someone for us. But you still care for people. You still have a heart. Not all parents do." I smiled as Billie hugged me.

I hugged her back looking at Anna.

She was learning how to do something for Alyssa at the moment.

Knowing Alyssa that could be anything.

"Well thank you for that. I needed to hear that. Now excuse me while I got dance with my fiance." Billie patted my back as I put my helmet back on.

I walked over to Anna and picked her up.

I heard her shriek but start laughing in her happy state.

She still can't drink but she has told me by the time she's able to she is gonna have to catch up with a party.

I set her down seeing her smile at me.

"Where is Kennedy?" I asked since we had everyone besides Ken and Liv. Katy was here talking with I think Khalid but I wasnt sure.

It was a costume party after all half of the people were masked.

"She said she had to deal with something." I thought for a moment trying to think of Kennedys life.