Chapter 70

Hey this was supposed to come out along with three others last Sunday but I became sick with strep so now you get it

Anyways I finished this book official a week ago so wooo

Y/n pov

I stared at myself in the mirror shocked and terrified.

I'm getting married in six hours.

The past few days have been filled with constant stress and figuring out how to plan a wedding.

Bur the day is here.

Anna is getting ready with Sab and Emmi plus her family at her house.

While I'm at the hotel with everyone Billie flew out. Kennedy and Liv are my maids of honor. I finally got Liv to agree to wear a vest and tie. While I'm in my suit.

I stared at my tux hearing a knock on my door.

"Who is it?"

"Just me kid." I smiled letting Dave in. It was his room that I borrowed.

"You clean up pretty well when you don't wear hats and hoodies all the time." I shook my head going back to the mirror.

"Yeah you don't look too bad yourself old man." Dave giggled as he straightened his tie and jacket.

"I'm only 46. That ain't nothing."

"Three years and you turn fifty. Just to remind you."

"And I've been your manager and agent since when?"

"Since I was nineteen." Dave smiled as he walked up to me fixing my bowtie.

"Dave I'm scared."

"That's normal." I shook my head seeing him giggle.

"It's just a wedding."

"Yeah and the day me and Anna finally become more than girlfriends. Do you not know how to give pep talks." Dave shook his hands as he stepped away from me.

"Look I know your nervous. That's normal. When I got married I was in the same shoes as you. Nervous and worried that something might go wrong on our perfect day. But it's ok because if something does go wrong your family and Anna's family is right there to make it seem like it meant to happen."

Dave walked up to me holding my shoulders.

"I raised you in a industry that hates emotions. This isn't a gig or a show or a interview. This is your wedding with the love of your life. Own it." I smiled as a tear slipped from my eye.

Dave smiled as he pulled me into a hug. He held me close as I hugged him back.

"Thank you for bringing me on this journey with you."

"Thank you for being there when I needed it." We hugged for a moment longer knowing we needed eachother.

"Hey the limo is gonna leave in ten minutes. You ready rockstar?" I looked at the door seeing Kennedy sitting with Liv.

I pulled away from Dave nodding as I walked out. We walked down to the lobby where all of my friends were sitting.

I sat at the stairs for a second seeing everyone talk.

"Y/n why do I see phoebe bridgers talking to Billie?" I patted Liv shoulder as it hit me that I did have a family. I had a music family.

"Because Boygenius is at my wedding." Liv stared at me as I giggled. I walked her down as I heard everyone cheer.