Chapter 17

Y/n pov

I held her hand as I stared at the floor.

Anna was grabbing me a coffee as I waited for her to wake up. The nurse said she was just taking a nap.

The machines reminded of everything that has ever happened here.

I felt a tear hit my hand as Grandma Jo started waking up. I quickly wiped them away and looked at her smiling.

"Your crying for me?" She said sarcastically. I giggled as I hugged her. Her hair was gone and she looked so fragile.

Like if I did anything to her she would break.

"How are you ma?"

"I'm doing as good as i could here. Your concerts were amazing sweetie." I smiled as Anna walked in holding a coffee.

She hadn't seen Grandma jo yet because we hadn't gotten to her room yet when she knew I was gonna need a coffee.

She smiled at my Grandma but I saw how her smile had pain in it.

"Ah Anna my daughter in law-"

"Not yet Ma. I haven't made that big move yet." Grandma giggled as me and Anna smiled at her. Just seeing her was making me feel better.

"So I have heard your having twins. What are the names?" Me and Anna looked at eachother not knowing any.

"We are still working on that one Ma." Grandma smiled at us as she looked at Anna.

She saw the little belly bump and held my hand tighter.

"You are gonna be a great mother. So are you Anna. Both of you will be amazing-" Grandma started coughing ane it sounded so painful.

It didn't even sound nice.

Sounded like she was slowly dying.

"Your not getting any better."

"Well I know I'm not seeing the stars anytime soon."

"Don't say that. I'll make sure you will." Grandma smiled as she let go of my hand a few nurses walked in.

"Visiting hours for Miss Y/l/n here are done for the day. She needs her rest." We nodded as Grandma pulled me into a hug. She hugged Anna ane waved goodbye as we walked out.

The door shut and I sighed.

"Y/n she is gonna be ok-"

"Anna you know the truth and so do I. She isnr gonna make it." Anna sighed as well as we started walking down the hallway.

We turned into another hallway but this one felt familiar. I looked around as Anna kept walking.

She stopped and looked back at me as the huge hallway started getting smaller and tight.

"Y/n..." I backed up and bumped into the wall. Anna jogged over ro me as I started breathing heavily and wanting fo scream.

"Hey hey bub look at me." I was looking around frantically as memories of that day ran through my head.

I was rushed down this hallway on the verge of death.