Chapter 21

Anna's pov

I woke up feeling kisses against my neck. I giggled as I turned and looked at Y/n.

Last night was the best night ever.

Never gonna forget it.

Plus after the whole proposal we had a little bit of fun...

I kissed Y/n as we both looked at eachother.

"You are now mine forever." Y/n said sleepily. I smiled as she had her hand on my stomach and one on my waist.

"Should we go see if the girls are awake?" Y/n nodded against my back as I smiled.

We both got up and got in something that was comfy. I started brushing my teeth feeling Y/n stand behind me.

I realized we matched with bras and sweats. My Calvin Klein underwear showing through my sweats as her boxers band showed above her sweats.

I smiled at Y/n through the mirror as we both spat out our toothpaste. We rinsed and walked out.

Y/n grabbed her glasses and tossed me mine.

I put them on and watched Y/n put her hair in a messy bun.

Her perfect y/h/c hair that looked amazing in the Colorado sun.

Could she get anymore perfect?

"Boon, love, we have to go downstairs so please stop staring at me." I giggled as I walked out with Y/n holding my waist.

We walked downstairs seeing Emma and Sab awake.

"Morning idioits." Y/n said as she kissed my head and walked over to the fridge.

"Morning newly weds." I giggled as Y/n gave me a water and opened her redbull.

"We aren't married. Just engaged."

"We know. We stayed up at the hotel to watch the camera and teh whole moment. Kennedy was taking pictures teh whole time-"

"Which reminds me to show you this one." Sab said as she pulled out her phone. She clicked a picture and slid her phone over fo us.

We both looked down and our jaws dropped.

That kiss last night was perfect. I know Y/n will say the same thing.

But during our kiss a few shooting stars went by and Kennedy caught them.

Holy fuck.

And you can see us with the twinkle lights. The sky with the stars above us as we kissed.

It was an amazing picture.

"Please send that to me because I need that as my lock ans home screen immediately." Y/n said as she passed Sabs phone back to her.

I nodded as I watched Eva and Dev walk down smiling at us.

"Wheres Kenny?"