Chapter 12

Anna's POV

I watched Y/n walk outside with the photographer and take pictures. I sat in the car as Emma and Eva ate ice cream.

"Twins huh?" Emma said as she looked at me. I nodded in shock.

We were having twins.

Twins.

How many times can I say this?

"So have you guys discussed names at all?" I looked at Emma and Eva and shook my head.

"Not really. We haven't even figured out the genders."

"What if you just surprised Y/n with the genders? It would be cute to see Y/n hear "Its a boy" or "it's a girl" thing." I giggled at Emma as we looked at Y/n taking pictures in the middle of Chicago.

"Hey I'll be back alright?" They nodded as I got out and walked over to Y/n. She smiled and held my waist with her hands. Well one in a cast and the other normal.

She was wearing a tan crew neck and black ripped Jean's. She had tan air forces and a black LA hat on. Her long Y/h/c hair was straightened.

She kissed me as I funny enough matched kinda.

Long black sleeve crop top. Khakis type pants and black and white air Jordan's. With my black glasses of course.

The photographer took a few pics of us kissing and I looked at Y/n.

"Hey I know you doing a photo shoot but can I go? I promise Dev and Sab we would go to mall the first day we were here." Y/n smiled as she picked me up and put me on her shoulders.

I started laughing in the middle of the street as Y/n giggled.

"Yeah you can. I was gonna go shopping with Eva and Emma later before dinner." I nodded as she set me down and held me from behind as we looked at eachother.

I looked up at her 6'2 figure as she looked down at my 5'4 figure.

My head was to the side as she looked down at me. Our hands tangled with one another's.

"Your hot."

"Says you." Y/n giggled as the photographer took the last few pics before we were honked at.

We got out of the road seeing a pissed off taxi driver. I saw a few girls in the back yelling at the guy to stop and let them out.

Once he did they tan towards us as Emma and Eva got out.

"Oh my God your Y/n Y/l/n right?" Y/n giggled and nodded as they looked at me and then both of us.

They screamed and we were kinda shocked.

I know Y/n was very famous and I was as well but like damn this never gets old.

"Wr are like your guys biggest fans. You are the cutest couple ever. Could we get a picture?" Y/n smiled at them and hugged my side.

"Of course. I wouldnt be where I am today without you girls." They all squealed as Eva took their phones and took a picture with each of them.