Chapter 5

Hey guys. Hope you have a great day and drink some water. Love you all

Anna's POV

Meanwhile...

I woke up in a bed. We must have made it. I got up and looked around not seeing Y/n.

"Babe are you here?"

No reply. I shrugged and walked out going to the room next door. I knocked and heard Dev laugh from teh other side.

I walked in seeing Sab live with Dev as the stared out the window.

"Oh look who woke up from their nap."

Dev said as I sat behind them on the bed. I flipped dev off as I waved to the live.

"Have you guys seen Y/n?"

"She went to the studio with Eva at like 8." Sab said as we watched the live. I nodded seeing that it was 10.

I looked at the live seeing questions asking if I was actually pregnant or faking it.

"Guys I'm actually pregnant. I'm not doing this for attention. I'm also keeping the baby because me and Y/n want to start a new chapter together. So please stop saying I'm faking this."

I said as I looked at the live. Sab looked at the comments seeing more flow in. I read some seeing how they are happy for me and what the gender is.

"Guys I just found out i was like last week. These two and Eva can back me up."

"Yep she is pregnant."

"I cant wait to see you get a baby belly."

Dev and Sab said as the looked at me and the live. I giggled at Sab comment as we answered more questions.

Sab ended her live and looked out the window.

"Its so pretty here."

I looked seeing a beautiful city.

"Yeah it is pretty."

"I'm glad that Y/n convinced Dave to let us come on this tour. Last time it was just you as we watched through tv. Kinda sucked."

I frowned at Dev as I remembered that Y/n last tour was only me and her. This time we thought it would be more fun to be all together. And oh boy is this a adventure.

"Anna you good. You look deep in thought."

Sab said as she turned to me. Dev looked at me and nodded in agreement. I sighed knowing I cant tell Y/n this.

"Well that's because I am. I want to propose to Y/n and-"

Both of them squealed and jumped up and down.

They started chanting "our bestfriends are getting married." I'm pretty sure the whole hotel heard them.

"Ok so continue." Sab said sitting down.