Chapter 36

Y/n pov

I stirred the sauce as Anna helped Alyssa with her homework for her Pysch class.

We decided to invite Kennedy, Alyssa, Liv and her son over for dinner to celebrate how far we all have come.

Liv was running late due to her job. Kennedy played with Jax.

He loved playing with my old toys that I brought back from Denver.

"So Alyssa how is life at UCLA?" I asked as I put the cover on the sauce and sat at the table.

Alyssa giggled as Anna sat next to me checking a paper.

"Well with Thanksgiving coming up a few teachers are giving us no work. Others want to over load us. So you know it's great." I chuckled as I leaned back in my seat holding my pop.

"Yeah college was never made for me. I think I went with Kennedy once when she was finishing her business degree. I was so stressed and that's only one day."

"Ok but in your defense you decided to join me on the week we have all the sororities and frats getting people to join."

I looked at Kennedy as she looked up from Jax in her lap. He's only two.

How could Carson hurt him?

Not only did Carson hurt him physically. He hurt Liv physically and sexually.

I'm glad that dickhead is in prison.

Jax was playing with a few cars I had as I shrugged.

"Good point but still. Not for me. Even though I liked school I loved music more." Kennedy nodded as Alyssa looked up from her paper.

"Speaking of what song is Billie performing at your show?" I smiled as Anna giggled. This wad possibly ping to be my biggest concert yet.

It depended on if Billie posts about it like she said she was gonna.

"Well we decided for both our concerts we would sing one of mine at her show and more then one of hers and mine at mine. So depends honestly."

"You don't know?" I shook my head as I heard a knock at the door.

"No I do. But it's a secret." Alyssa rolled her eyes at me as I got up walking over to the door. I opened it seeing Liv and another girl.

I smiled at Liv as she held store bought cookies.

"I'm so sorry I'm late and I couldn't make anything. I had a patient who was not working with me." I waved her off letting her in and the girl.

"Oh and I brought my friend Katy. She doesn't exactly have a place to stay so she is with me and Jax." I smiled holding my hand out. Katy took it with a small smile.

"My name is Y/n. Welcome to me and my fiancee apartment." Katy giggled as she looked at Liv.

"You didn't need to tell them I lived with you-"

"Katy trust me when I say this. Y/n and Kennedy had to live with Anna when they first moved here. Their first two nights they spent in a motel before Anna found out."