Chapter 4

Y/n POV

I rubbed Anna's back as the girls came from the bunk beds.

Eva smiled seeing how Anna was peacefully asleep in my arms. We were coming into Philadelphia as everyone woke up.

"When did yall move from your bed to the couch?"

Dev asked as she sat next to me. I looked at Anna and sighed.

"I came out at 4am while Anna came out at 5am. I had a nightmare and started to strum my guitar. When we get to our hotel we need to go to teh studio."

I said as teh girls sighed. Dev side hugged me and gave me a smile. They know I struggle with many things. My parents death being one of them.

But I still have grandma jo. Love that lady.

All my friends do as well.

"You could have woken someone up-"

"I will say something similar I told Anna. Yall need sleep not because your taking care of two humans. But because we didnt go to sleep till like 7am the night before. And only getting three hours of sleep is not healthy."

They nodded and I smiled. What i didn't know is that they are going to make me sleep knowing i rarely get sleep as it is.

Eva handed me a redbull as she grabbed herself a koolaid. I smiled at her and cracked it open.

I looked out the window seeing a beautiful city.

I smiled as the bus driver pulled up to the hotel. We all quickly grabbed our backpacks and phones. I picked mine up and picked Anna up.

Mushu walked up to me and grabbed Anna's bag.

"Your hands are full so let me help."

I smiled at the big teddy bear of a man.

"Thanks mushu. Is dave renting a car currently?"

"Yep since we are here for three days."

"Sick I think I came up with a new song and want to test the cords I have."

"I will let Dave know. You bringing eva with since your bab-"

"Dont call her a baby she is my bub. Plus she is my girlfriend."

Mushu nodded as we walked up to our rooms after we got signed in. We walked in and I set Anna on the bed.

I kissed her head and tucked her in. I took her bag and set it on the chair in our room.

I got a stickynote and left a note for her if she wakes up.

I walked out and walked to teh girls room. I knocked and walked in seeing them all looking at the view.

I walked over and just looked at the city in the morning. Oh I love my life.

"Hey E wanna come to the studio with me?"

Eva nodded as Sab and Dev just looked at the view totally stunned.

"Hey idoits we are leaving. If boon wakes up and asks where I am tell her I'm at the studio please."