Chapter 51

Anna's pov

We walked into Kennedys house seeing everyone scooping up food.

I smelled something delicious as Bille walked in happy.

Seth walked in behind me ad Y/n shut the door. Everyone greeted us when they looked at Seth.

He just looked down.

Y/n gave him a lecture about what happened while he was gone being a juvenile.

We all know Y/n did have a older brother. But he was put into foster care when Y/n parents knew they couldn't support him. Three years later their business grew, making millions, and Y/n was born.

Y/n kept tabs on him since she was in highschool. He's been to jail and juvy about four times. All on drunk driving or drug related things.

When he wad brought in the Kardashian home he was doing a bit better. He went to school again.

Then one day left.

It's sad that out of the two of them Y/n was more of the lucky one. And she really wasn't.

That made me sad that my Y/n wasn't given the life she was deserved.

I mean hell out of all of the Colorado group they all kinda had fucked up families.

Livs were poor and she had to support herself. When her mom divorced her dad Liv was directly given teh child support because her mom would spend any money they had on gambling.

Kennedy parents were rough. Her mom and step dad blamed her for everything her brother did. She was told once by her mom that she was thirty bucks short of a abortion. Her dad was a meth head so she avoided him at all costs.

Alyssa isn't from Colorado but she is still part of the group. She lived in a poor Christian family. With four other siblings. It wasnr terrible but she did say their wad arguments among the kids and parents about the belief of God.

It is just a sad realization that not everyone who is actually kind and amazing came from that same type of family.

"Hi Seth. Would you like some chili?" Seth looked up and nodded as Kennedy looked at Y/n to make sure everything was good.

I looked at Y/n seeing her nod ad well.

We all scooped up some chili and sat at in their living room talking. I sat next ro Y/n as Liv ans Katy talked with Seth.

"What's the plan?"

"First thing first. He's staying with Ken for a week." Kennedy looked at Y/n shocked as I looked at Y/n confused.

"Why Ken?"

"Yeah why me?"

"Because he knows I want to help him. But he doesn't want it. Plus u want to see what's wrong with him." Ken gave Y/n a look as I looked at Seth.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Grandma Jo told me that when he was born Seth was born different. I want to see how." I nodded as Ken looked at Y/n.

"What does he do?"

"Well he drinks same shit as my dad. But uh he does meth." Kennedy froze as Y/n looked down at her food.

"If you don't want him I can take him. But-"

"You know I cam handle someone on Meth since I dealt with my dad."

"Yeah." Kennedy looked at Seth and nodded before she cleared her throat.

"Hey Seth you got a place to stay?" Seth looked at Kennedy as Y/n looked at me smiling.

It was a fake smile. One I've never had to see. I just smiled back lovingly as Seth shook his head.

"Why don't you stay here? We have a extra room and-"

"If it's alright with you I'd rather stay with Y/n-"

"Nope. Your staying here. I don't got extra space and I have two kids." Seth looked at Y/n ad Kennedy smiled.

"Then it's final. Hey babe can you shoe Seth where he will be staying." Alyssa kissed Ken's head before she walked away Seth following.

Y/n smile dropped as she leaned back sighing.

Billie sat next to Y/n and looked at all of us.

"That's your brother?"

"By blood yes. Wr sadly share a last name and I can't stand him."

"You hadn't even met him until tonight-" Y/n looked at Liv shaking her head.

"As soon as my parents died I tried finding him. He was in jail Liv. For selling coke and assualt on a officer. When I asked for his background he's done the same shit or similar since he was ten. Then he was brought in by the Kardashians. And he left them and their support."

Liv sighed as Billie wrapped her arm around Y/n. I just giggled as Katy looked at us all a bit confused.

"He may not have seen the best side of the foster system Y/n. You can hate him for slandering your last name but that's still your brother." Y/n looked down as Billie looked at us.

"Wait you hate your brother and he's the only family you have left?" Y/n nodded as Billie shook her head.

"When I'm sober I'm making some calls. I'm making sure he doesn't make any mistakes."

"Billie-"

"No Y/n I'm serious. You lost your parents. You lost Grandma Jo. You've had us for awhile now but Seth is back. It's time he is a part of the family."

We watched Billie pull out her phone calling someone. I held Y/n hand as she smiled at me but stared at Kennedys bar.

I knew this was rough on her. But I didn't want her to resort to drinking heavily again.

When Y/n noticed my concerned looked she shook her head.

"I'm not drinking anymore tonight. We gotta take Billie home-"

"Nope we are heading to the office. Ken your coming with. Bring Seth." We all looked at Billie as she took her empty bowl to the kitchen.

"What did you do?"

"Made some calls. Dave might text you here in a minute. Liv and Katy can take the kids. Emma and Zack can clean up I'll pay you guys. Sab you as well. Bur the rest of us are leaving come on."

Y/n went to the kitchen as Billie struggled to put her shoes on. I looked at Liv as she looked at Katy.

"We will handle it. Go do Billies mission." I giggled ad Alyssa and Seth came back. Seth looked at us confused.

"Where are yall going?"

"Helping you. Now shur up and come on." We all shrugged as we all piled into Kennedys jeep. I sat next ro Seth as Anna and Billie sat behind us.

"Which office-"

"Yours. Hurry up." Kennedy nodded as we started heading to the office at midnight.

My phone buzzed and I looked giggling.

Dave & busters

What the fuck did Billie mean by we are getting the y/l/n band back together?