Chapter 64

Y/n pov

I stared at the house as Alyssa took a deep breathe.

I see why Kennedy ended up in Florida now.

Anna and Katy decided to find a hotel while me Liv and Alyssa found Ken since we know her best.

After tracking her phone down we are sitting outside her mom's beach house.

"Does she always run home to mom?" Alyssa said as she looked at me.

I shook my head as I rang the doorbell.

When the door opened I saw Mrs. Spots with a wine.

"Ah Y/n I haven't seen you in years. Liv sweetie I've missed you. Alyssa right?" Alyssa nodded as I felr her glance at me and Liv.

We both held fake smiles as this woman was so bad for Kennedy.

It made sense if you knew Kennedy when she wasn't being her dumbass self.

"Hi April. Where's Kennedy?"

"April? Y/n come on you know to call me mom-"

"My real mother is six feet in the ground. You never were my mom." April gasped but I knew it was all a act.

"Y/n stop that."

"Mrs. Spots where is Kennedy? We have a issue-"

"Your issue isn't important. He'd father just passed-"

"She needs us more than she needs you April so either move or tell me where she is." April looked at me shocked at first but let us in.

"She's either in her room or at the beach." I nodded as Alyssa followed me up the steps.

When we were out of ear shot I sighed.

"Y/n call me mom- fucking cunt." Liv giggled as Alyssa looked at us confused.

"She was being nice-"

"She hasn't changed Alyssa. She's a manipulater. I won't forgive her for anything she did to my bestfriend."

"This is my first time meeting her Y/n." I paused and turned to Alyssa.

She looked at me and I coulf see the truth in her eyes.

"There are reasons why Kennedy never spoke of her family. Especially her mom."

"But she would talk about her dad?"

"Her dad understood her. When he wasn't high on meth he taught her alot. Her mom... her mom just isn't nice. There's a reason Kennedy neve read you two meet." Alyssa nodded as I walked up to the door I knew was hers.

I knocked then opened the door.

I sighed seeing the room empty but she was here.

"Why does her room have nothing in it?"

"This is her mom's vacation home."