Chapter 3

When y/n writes teh full song I will put the song at the top.

I will love to watch you guess it lmao

Have a lovely Monday or whatever day you read this. Thank you for 1k reads

Anna's POV

I woke up to the sound of a guitar playing.

It was soft and I could fall back asleep to it if I wanted to.

I looked up seeing that Y/n wasnt in the bed or our room. I immediately knew what and where she was.

Dating a singer is fun honestly. Like you get to hear their progress and also they make songs for you.

I put on Y/n hoodie that was tie dyed. Red whit and blue. It was her merch actually.

I walked out of the bedroom seeing Y/n sitting on the couch as it was nearly pit h black in the bus.

The only light was the LEDs that Dave put in here. Currently they were orange and were dim.

I was being quiet so I didnt disturb her. She could be making a song for all I know.

"You got a bad reputation in my neighborhood

You drive me mad with temptation cuz it taste so good

You know I wouldnt walk away even if I could

It took one night

One try

I'm hooked."

Y/n sang quietly as she was writing in her journal that probably has over a million songs.

Start of songs at least.

The finished ones are marked while the others are sparks.

But with how she is singing this one i think she is gonna finish it.

"You were there when I was low you held me high

And baby when you take control we can go all night- hehe facts." Y/n said in the middle of teh lyric.

I giggled as Y/n looked over at me. She smiled as I walked over.

"How was your nap bub?"

"It was great honestly. That bed is so fucking comfy." Y/n giggled as she wrote the notes in the journal. I looked at her as she seemed so focused.

I loved that about her. She is so... driven yeah that's the word. She is driven by whatever to do something.

"Could you finish that versus. Kinda wanna hear teh rest." I said blushing. Y/n smiled and picked her guitar back up, taking her pick outta hear teeth.