Chapter 27

Anna's pov

I woke up to Comet and Pluto licking my face. I giggled and went to hold Y/n when I felt nothing next ro me.

I got up looking at the clock.

5:34 am.

I was confused.

I was now five months pregnant. It's been a few weeks since Y/n had her panic attack from her car wreck and since we got Juno and Comet.

Three weeks to be exact.

We have been enjoying the little moments.

We have done hospitals visits and done our normal. But this wasn't normal.

Where is Y/n?

I stood up and walked into our bathroom.

I saw no Y/n.

I walked out going into the living room.

I still didn't see Y/n.

I was starting to get worried.

I walked into the kitchen when I back tracked.

I looked out onto the patio and sighed.

I opened the sliding door and saw Y/n sitting in a chair with Juno asleep on her lap.

"Your up early?" Y/n giggled as she handed me her phone.

I looked and saw something odd.

Kenny

Y/n I think Carson is cool. He worked out this morning in the gym and we talked

About what?

The business. He seems to be over everything. I think he is finally cool with it all

Idk bro. Just keep an eye out

I always do cowboy

I looked at Y/n as she watched the sun rise.

I saw her keyboard next ro her and her journal open.

"You've been writing something?"

"I had a nightmare that I was gonna lose you. So I started writing since you stayed up last night dealing with Nour. You need to get rid of him."

I sighed as Nour had been on my ass about doing promos. He said he would fire me and expose me if I didn't.

"I'm gonna. Miss girl said she would take me since Nour is being a bit much. But you still could've woken me up." Y/n shook her head as she clicked her phone.

I heard a rhythm start playing and liked it.

"Dave sent me a beat that Martin made. I think it fits with the lyrics. We were gonna work on it today." I nodded as we watched the sun set.