Chapter 19

Anna's pov

I stuffed some eggs into my mouth as Y/n ate her hashbrowns and bacon.

She brought me to a very old fashion diner. It was very nice actually.

I looked around seeing pictures of teenagers and people drinking shakes in love.

I saw one with Kennedy and Y/n.

Y/n poured a shake over Kennedys head laughing as Kennedy was laughing as well.

"So how do you like this place?"

"I love it. Is that a picture of you and Kennedy?" Y/n looked at the wall and smiled at it.

"Before I graduated and all me and Ken would come here every morning for breakfast. It became so regular that we never had to pay. Started freshman year as something different." A waiter came up and smiled at us.

She poured Y/n some more coffee and poured some more water for the both of us.

"And then this place became a tradition. On Fridays after our football games we would come with some other kids and get shakes."

Y/n pointed to another picture and I saw Kennedy kissing a girl as Y/n drank her shake looking lonely.

"I hadn't met you yet so i didn't have a girlfriend at this time." I nodded as I had seen another picture with Y/n kissing Liv.

Liv is Y/n ex. And I know everyone is like she is pyscho but Liv is the nice ex.

This picture wad post Liv.

I have yet to meet Liv but Y/n and her are good friends. Not like Kennedy and Y/n but are friends.

I have never worried about Y/n and me so why worry now.

"Y/n don't lie I saw you and Liv kissing in a picture."

"Ok but that was junior year. We broke up that summer because we both wanted different things. Me being a artist in the music industry and her a engineer. I heard she graduated top in her class at Boulder." I smiled being happy for Liv.

Not all story's have mean exs. Some have good ones as well.

Y/n and I finished our food and went to the front. I saw a woman and a little boy standing next ro her.

"That will be 16.38?" The cashier said.

"Yeah yeah Laura I know. I have been here since freshman year in highschool I know the price of my order." Y/n head perked up as she looked at the woman.

"Hey Laura let me pay for Liv and the little squirt. Since I can't exactly pay." I smiled at Y/n as she pulled her wallet out.

Liv turned around and smiled at Y/n. She hugged her and pulled away smiling.

"Y/n it has been too long. How have you been?"

"Oh ya know. The usual be famous and live in LA." Liv giggled as she turned to me. She smiled and pulled me into a hug immediately.