Chapter 2

Anna's POV

I woke up laying on top of Y/n like I have every morning.

She is so comfortable it sometimes scares me. We could be out in public and I lay my head on her shoulder.

And i wont move because she is the comfy.

I look at the alarm to see that its 10 am. Huh its 10 am...

FUCK ITS 10 AM.

I jump up and run to the bathroom. I hear Y/n groan and the bed move.

As I'm brushing my teeth I feel Y/n hug me from behind. Her hands rest on my stomach.

That made me feel butterflies.

She has always had this effect on me. I basically just get mushy ir melt into her.

"Good morning bub."

"Goo mo- ing. Whee haf to go get rea-he." I said while still brushing my teeth. Y/n giggled as she started brushing her teeth.

"Why should we get ready?"

"Y/n babe... its 10 am. The bus leaves at noon to take us to Pennsylvania."

I don't think I have ever seen Y/n get this panicked before. We spat out our tooth paste and rinsed before we scurried around our hotel room.

We packed our bags and walked out seeing Sab and Dev waiting.

"Wheres evan?" I asked saying her nickname. I loved calling Eva "evan" it was funny.

"Eva is downstairs already getting us to go breakfast. Because Y/n manager said that he read the time wrong and that the bus leaves at 11. Not noon." Sab said as we walked down to the elevator.

We get to the bottom and thank the staff for our stay. Eva ran over with a large bag of food and a tray of coffee with her suitcase behind her.

"Need a hand E?" Y/n asked as she carried everything she ever needed in a backpack. I never understood how everything fit inside but it did.

"Carry the coffee y/n/n. We have places to be."

"No shit sherlock. No one set a alarm?" Y/n said as we walked out with the body guards and paparazzi waiting for us. We waved and tried to get onto the hus.

That was until one of them grabbed my shirt trying to ask questions.

I lowkey hate being famous. I mean I love my true honest fans and the friends I have made that arent fake.

But everything else is so toxic.

"Anna is it true that you are actually pregnant?" A guy asked as cameras flashed in my face.

"Yes I am actually pregnant. It is true. It's not a attention thing. I am actually pregnant." I said as they all nodded.

"Who is the father?" They have got to be joking right now. Did they not go to the concert last night?

"The mother of our child is Y/n. And I am happy that she is the other parent of this child." I said. Some looked at me disgusted it most smiled.