Chapter 50

Anna pov

I rubbed Y/n back as she sat at the island.

We were back at Kennedys house after a long day of interviews and shoots.

Y/n got a bit tipsy at Terrells shoe which made for some funny clips I know I will see in a week.

Y/n was live as Kennedy made dinner. Alyssa was helping as Liv and Katy played with Jax behind us.

"The twins are currently taking a nap. So not twin content."

"But my YouTube video will be out in about five minutes where we talk so be sure to check that out." Y/n smiled at me as we heard the door.

We all looked seeing Emma and Zack walk in. Sab walked in behind her with Miss Girl.

We waved as I looked back at the live.

"Favorite Y/n? Uh my own?" Y/n giggled as she kisses my head. Emma walked over waving to the live as Kennedy looked at me.

"Did you guys say what the twins names were?"

"I don't remember if we did. I know me and Y/n have said it in a few interviews now but we decided our names." Y/n nodded as she saw a text pop up.

She looked at me for my phone as I gave it to her. I saw Dave's contact bur nothing else.

She started texting as I shrugged.

"Our son is Kyler which he might get called Kyle but Kyler Landon Y/l/n. Then for our daughter we decided to name her after grandma jo. So her name is-"

"Josie Marie Y/l/n. Excuse me I have to make a call." Y/n walked into Kennedys office as Ken looked at me. I shrugged as I saw Alyssa hug me. I hugged her back as she looked at the live.

"Yall don't know me ha ha." Alyssa walked over to Kennedy and kissed her as I giggled.

"She's a family friend. Ken's girl. Right Kennedy?"

"Yoy know it." I giggled as I watched Y/n walk out of the office. She didn't say anything as she grabbed her coat and walked our the door. I looked at Emma as she nodded.

I walked out seeing Y/n sitting in her jeep calling someone. I walked over and got in.

"What's teh address? Alright I'll be there in ten... don't worry I'll handle it." Y/n ended the call as she handed me my phone.

I looked at her as she then got out opening my door.

"I'm more sober but I don't want to make the same mistake." I smiled as I kissed her cheek getting into the driver side.

As I buckled my seat belt I saw Y/n text Emma from my phone. She told her to bring her phone out. Not even a second later Emma showed up still live.

"Hey guys sorry but I got to run a few errands. Love you." Once she ended it she finally looked at me.

"Billie is in trouble." I looked at Y/n with my eyebrow raised.

"How so?"

"Well Finneas isn't with her. Her mom and dad can't contact her. And Dave just got a text from one of her friends saying she needed someone who wasnt family to help her. So we need to head here." Y/n put the address into my phone.

As soon as I saw the address I looked at Y/n shocked.

"Y/n that's-"

"I know Anna. I'll deal with it when I get there. But let's go." I started driving as Y/n was in thought.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Out of my whole existence he never once tried to reach out or ask how I was doing. Ans now he lives in LA and still ignores me?"