Chapter 15

Y/n POV

"Good Evening Chicago." I said into the mic seeing a full stadium.

There were cameras on me and I knew one of them was Ma.

I heard everyone screaming and yelling at me.

Usually I would start my concerts with a song but I wanted to talk with my fans.

"Are we excited for tonight?" I heard louder screams and cheers as I smiled.

"Alright alright. So I wanna start off with ya know a Hello but also why I physically can not play my guitar." I sat on the stood as I held teh mic and fixed my ear pieces.

"So yesterday I was basically loaded with so much stuff but I am only telling you two." I heard the fans get quiet as i looked behind me.

I saw Anna and Emma walking up to me with Eva behind them.

All had mics.

"Keep talking kid. We are looking for the girls." I nodded back at Dave as he talked into my ear piece.

"So the first news is ten bad news. We were driving to you guys from Michigan and our bus driver hit a pothole. I was up and about to get ready to see Emma- WAIT GUYS EMMAS BACK!"

I heard everyone scream and cheer as I side hugged Emma. Anna stood next to me and hugged my side as I pulled away.

I smiled at her and put my arm around her looking at her as teh fans calmed down.

"THAT IS WHAT FALLING IN LOVE LOOKS LIKE!" I pointed to a fan in the front and stood up. I walked over and bent down smiling.

"What's your name?"

"Belle."

"Well hi Belle. Could you say what you said again for the people in the back?" I heard everyone laugh as I tilted the mic to Belle.

"That is what falling in love looks like." I giggled as I fist bumped them and stood up. I walked towards Anna and held her waist.

I pulled her closer as I put the mic between us.

"This look... isnt what falling in love looks like Belle... its what being IN love looks like-" I felt Anna's lips on mine and smiled as I kissed her.

I heard teh fans cheer and the girl look away disgusted but they also loved that we both found someone.

I pulled away resting my head on Anna's head and turned to the crowd.

"ANYWAYS... I broke my wrist and my two fingers from a fucking pothole... now for the good news- oh and Please give a hand for my back up guitarist, April." Everyone clapped as I did the same.

I sat back on the stool as I gave the mic to Anna.

"I have my own dumby." I put my hands up in defense hearing all the cute comments from my fans.

"Alright guys Y/n and I have great news. Better than good news. If none of you know from watching multiple tiktoks or seeing me and Y/n tiktok... I'm pregnant." We let everyone cheer and scream as I held Anna close to me.

I smelt her shampoo in her hair and sighed.

She always smells so good.

And her hair?... so fucking healthy.

I dont understand how..

"So I want to ask everyone this. We dont know gender yet. Or anything besides this and that they are healthy. Now raise your hand if you think it's a boy?" I watched half the stadium raise their hands.

Oh its split.

"Now raise your hand if you think it's a girl?" I watched the other half raise their hand and giggled.

I looked at Anna as she smiled at me.

"The news is simple... We are having twins!" I heard the loudest screams and cheers I have ever heard at a show.

I heard dave say he is bringing the girls on and smiled.

"Now everyone we have a few fans that have been randomly selected to be up here with us for the show. Please give a hand for Ellie Hannah Jenna and Payton." I heard teh fans cheer as teh girls we met yesterday walk on stage with one mic.

They all looked around in shock. They all were in their own little moment.

"Well girls when did we meet?" I asked as I adjusted my hat.

"We met yesterday... in the middle of the road actually." Hannah said looking around shocked. I giggled and looked at the girls.

"Can any of you sing? Ans can anyone play a instrument?" Payton and Hannah raised their hands as Ellie and Jenna stood back not looking at me.

"Alright Payton. Are you the singer or instrumentalist?" Anna snorted into her mic and I turned ro her ad her and Emma were messing around.

I turned rk the fans with a look.

"Keep a eye on that one. She is a little loopy-" I was smacked in the head and I laughed as my hat fell to the stage floor.

The fans laughed as well. I picked my hat up and put it on my head. I turned to Anna and smiled at her.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Because of Emma."

"NO." Emma said looking straight at Anna. I started giggling and turned back to the girls.

"Anyways Payton?" I leaned my microphone to her as she started getting shy.

"Guitar." I smiled as April walked out with another stool and my guitar. Hannah took her mic as I took Anna's.

I set it infront of my guitar and looked at them.

"Choose a song. We have a whole concert to do and ya know... why not start it off right." I said as Anna held onto my shoulders.

The girls looked at eachother and looked at me smiling.

"Can Anna mouth the words I sing?" I looked up at Anna ans she nodded. She knew all my songs so I would hope she could lip sync along.

The girls nodded as Hannah took my stool. I stood up looking at the girls as Payton started strumming.

As soon as I picked it up I looked at them.

"Which part do I get?"

"Prince Hans duh." I put my hands up as Anna started laughing. I looked at the fans as they went wild.

Who would've thought I would be singing Frozen at my own concert?

Better yet singing love is a open door from frozen.

I started singing as Hannah basically sang for Anna. Anna ans I walked away from eachother acting it out.

I could hear Dave laughing in my earpiece ans I knew this was gonna be a great concert.