Chapter 13

Y/n POV

"YOUR PROPOSING TO ANNA?" Emma yelled as I started driving away from the parking garage.

I sighed as Eva pushed Emma back into her seat.

"Yeah go ahead and scream to the fucking gods above Em. Not like I'm trying to keep this on the down low or anything." Emma giggled as I started driving to the jewelry shop.

I got a text from Anna that they were gonna go back to the hotel.

I smiled and parked at the mall.

"So why are we here?" Me and Eva looked back at Emma as she just stared at us.

"What?"

"I missed your slow ass but come on." She looked at me before it clicked.

"OHHHH-" We got out as Emma followed us. We walked into the mall and headed straight to the jewelry store.

I walkwd in seeing a younger guy standing their on his phone.

I walked up to rings completely lost.

"Hey... Umm how may I help you?" The guy walked up to me giggling a bit.

Maybe saw something funny on his phone.

"Just looking around for a engagement ring. Ready for that big step in life ya know?" He laughed and nodded.

"I get ya. Well I can help you if you need it." I acted like i didnt before Eva and Emma walked up.

"She needs major help." I sighed as the guy chuckled.

"Could you show me a picture of her in like her everyday jewelry. It can help me see what would fit." I pulled out my phone and went into a folder.

"You have a folder called my bubba and it's just filled with Anna. Not you and Anna. Just Anna." I looked at Emma and went to bounce back but couldnt.

"Yeah I do." She giggled as they were talking to the guy. I finally found the picture I was looking for.

It was at one of my photo shoots. I was doing a Calvin Klein photo shoot and was doing rain pictures. I wore black with black Jean's while wore white with white Jean's.

She was looking at the camera with her hands holding the table she was standing against. Her look could kill me. Her hair was soaked but oh my god she was hot.

I showed the guy as Eva and Emma looked at eachother.

"Man you are dating a gorgeous woman. I think I have the perfect ring." I smiled as he walked me over to the sets. Emma and Eva watched bit had a confused face on.

I have no idea what is going on with them.

I looked at the ring and smiled wide. This guy knew his stuff. He asked size and I told him. He gave me the ring because it was her size.

I paid and smiled at the guy.

"Good luck. I wanna see how it goes." I nodded as I saw the store on his shirt.