Chapter 24

Anna's pov

I looked at the sunrise from me and Y/n apartment.

It feels nice being back in LA.

But also scary.

When we came back everyone in our friend group basically tackled us in hugs.

I didn't realize but a lot happened in the three months we were gone.

The first concert Y/n sang Lay it down for the first time since its release.

I got pregnant.

I announced ro the world that I was pregnant.

Y/n made hooked which is being released today after her album that was released a week before tour.

We found out I'm having twins.

Many new inside jokes were made.

Y/n and I proposed.

And well... we know the rest.

Now it's 7 am in LA and I'm looking out our big windows looking at the sunrise drinking my glass of water.

I want a red bull so bad.

I heard a snore and looked back seeing Y/n cuddling with Pluto.

I smiled at my little family.

I saw Y/n phone go off and read a message.

Dave&Busters

Hey Y/n. So Carson doesn't want to see Kennedy or Alyssa in his office even tho they own the company. He wants ro have a meeting with you.
Meet at the office at 9:00 am today.

I frowned as I knew Y/ns plans till later.

I looked at Y/n and saw her out cold.

I rubbed her shoulder and kissed her head.

"Babe. Bebe wake up." I saw Y/n open her eyes a little then groan.  She rolled over and I giggled.

I walked out and walked into the kitchen and living room. I started making her coffee as she checked her phone.

I heard her run into the bathroom and start a shower.

I giggled as I pulled my phone out seeing a snap chat memory from a year ago.

I looked at it and saw taht me and Y/n were in Seattle Washington this time last year for her last tour.

I smiled as it was me hugging Y/n as she sang her song that really made her big.

Death of a Bachelor.

We all know the song.

She wrote it and became big.