Chapter 41

I'm so sorry for the late update and for uh... just for this chapter in general. Love yall and don't kill me :)

Y/n pov

I sat at the top of the slope in pitch black hearing Billie talk to her fans. Anna was behind me.

"You ready bub?" I nodded as Anna smiled giving me a kiss.

The most tender loving kiss I have ever received. I smiled as I kissed her. She ran off stage as I heard Billie start the rant.

"Ya know guys I think there's a song I'd like to sing tonight." I heard all the fans scream.

"It's not by me but Finneas knows the melody right?" I heard Finneas start playing the beginning of love of my life.

I heard everyone start screaming as Billie smiled.

"Man I love this song. Do yall know how wrote it?" I saw my mic turn on ans smiled as I stood up.

"Hey Billie?" I said in my gravelly voice. Everyone screamed louder as I was blinded by lights.

"Yeah Y/n?"

"I think I wrote this one?"

"Really?"

"Yeah wanna sing it?" Billie shrugged as we started singing the song. I walked down the stage joining her.

Everyone screamed my song at a Billie concert.

I felt like I was in a dream.

I heard the last few notes and did my famous ending pose with my head back.

I heard everyone go nuts as Billie walked up. I hugged her as I saw everyone scream.

"How are you Y/n?"

"I'm good Billie you?"

"I'm doing great. Now I have two questions." I nodded as I knew what the second one was.

"First is when are you gonna drop orange juice?" I felt my stomach flip as I heard everyone go silent.

That didn't sit well with me.

"Uh not sure. It was a test song."

"Hmm I see. Well everyone here have you heard this song yet?" I heard everyone say no.

Billie smiled as she pointed to the screens.

"Give it a listen." I turned seeing my performance of orange juice last night being played.

Now I may have had the biggest show yesterday. But Billie has millions of fans.

Her mom told me this show tonight has half a million people.

Mine had a half of that.

So having 500,000 people listening to my music right now was a bit of a heart attack.

"Why are you nervous?"

"I didn't think you would show me like this?"

"Just wait." I looked at Billie confused as she turned around. I heard everyone scream hearing many wanted the song.

"Now how many of you know Y/n?" I heard a good few scream. Others didn't.

"Well let me show you Y/n two years ago." My head snapped to Billie as I heard my voice sing one of her songs.

I was at the studio messing around. I started singing wish you were gay with my guitar.

Anna had recorded it saying I nailed it.

Billie smiled as the video was cut short and I heard the beginning of it start to play.

I looked at tge crowd seeing them scream.

Billie nodded as I started singing wish you were gay.

Billie joined in at the chorus as we jammed out.

Once we finished that I saw Billie look at me.

"Now everyone Y/n is someone who has been through a lot. Her songs show that if you truly listen to them. She writes all her songs. Produces all her songs all by herself." I looked at Billie very confused.

What is she doing?

"Everyone I'd like you to meet Kennedy Spots." I turned to see Kennedy walk on stage with a mic.

"Kennedy has helped me with a few business endeavors to make my fragrance and jewelry get into your hands. Her best friend happens to be Y/n." I hugged Kennedy as she patted my back.

"What is happening?"

"The best day of your life." I looked at Kennedy confused as she stood beside me giving Billie a hug.

"Sup." Everyone screamed as Billie looked at me giggling.

"So if yoy all can't tell Y/n is very confused. Why would I bring Kennedy on stage. Why even make her sing a song she wasnr supposed to." I nodded as I picked up my mic.

"Yeah I'm very lost here."

"Well your not about to be." Kennedy said to me as Billie giggled.

"Can everyone turn your attention to Carson brunk?" I looked at Billie confused until I saw spotlights shine at him in the stands.

My blood began to boil as I became pissed.

On que Anna held me as Billie smiled at him. It was fake a fake smile.

"Mr. Brunk caused Y/n ans Anna to be in a car accident. Sent bounty hunters after them on the day of her grandmother's funeral and should be serving time." I saw Carson eyes go wide as he has everyone stare at him pissed.

"He also has been trying to get a business deal with me and other nonsense. So before I have you kicked out and sent back to prison I'd like to tell you something." I saw security surround Carson as Billie turned me away from him. She looked me dead in the eyes as she gave me a smile.

"Y/n I'd like to make your career grow. Grow so much it is bigger than mine. So the actual first question is will you join my record label?"

My heart felt like it stopped. Everything went quiet as I looked at Billie.

No fucking way.

Holy fucking shit.

"For real?"

"Yes for real."

"Fuck yeah." I heard everyone scream as Billie hugged me. I hugged her back smiling.

"Second question is also very important. You wouldn't mind if I like bought Carsons part of the business to make it my own right?" I laughed as I saw Carson heart just break.

He spent years on that business to make sure it was "perfect". He was corrupt and so were his officials.

"Ya know I would love if you did that."

"You hear that Carson. The brunk Industries just became Billie Eilishs company. Everything had already been signed. Good luck in prison." Everyone cheered as Carson was picked up.

I sat there in shock as Billie patted my back.

"Kennedy told me after you left at teh skate park. I saw he bought tickets. I wasn't gonna let that slide one bit."

"Thank you. Also was I not on a record label?"

"You were. It is nice at first but then takes everything from you. I talked to some people and now you get fancier stufios and better meetings."

I smiled as Billie patted my back.

Right as I went to hug Anna I heard a gunshot ring throughout the arena.

It felt like time had slowed as I turned to see Carson smiling.

I then saw three guys holding guns in my direction.

I felt the first bullet hit as Kennedy grabbed Anna and dove off the stage.

The second bullet hit harder as Billie also dove off the stage as the screaming began.

The thirds bullet made me fall back making my sight fade to black...