Chapter 45

Anna's pov

I smiled as I saw Y/n passed out on the couch with a empty Chipotle bowl sitting next to her.

"I made sure she ate and was tucked in." I giggled at Liv as she checked everything.

"Can we go home today?" Liv nodded as I cheered. I got out of my bed stretching my legs.

"So Halloween is in a few weeks. You guys doing anything?" I looked at Y/n knowing she lived Halloween. Although our costumes this year are matching kinda.

"Well next month we are going to Michigan for the holidays till I think next year. Halloween is something we hadn't discussed yet." Liv nodded as she handed me the clothes I packed.

"Well I was invited to a Halloween party that I think Billie is throwing. I'm shocked you guys aren't going."

I laughed shaking my head.

"No we are but Y/n is trying to keep it secret. We have working on our Halloween costume for like six months. Mine will be modified now since the twins are now here." Liv smiled as I walked into the bathroom getting dressed.

When I walked out I saw Liv look at Y/n confused. I walked over seeing Y/n dead asleep.

"I'm glad you never saw her drunk faze." I looked at Liv shocked as she looked down at her hands.

"I did a little. She used to drink when she missed her parents. She then just stopped drinking one day. She drinks casually but I've never seen her drink heavily before. Not until Grandma died." Liv nodded as she looked over at me.

"Everyone thought Y/n life was simple. Her parents owned a huge company and loved her. But her life was kinda shit when you saw it behind closed doors." I looked at Liv confused.

When I met her parents before they died they were very nice. They were genuine people that would over tip a waiter.

Such kind souls that died due to a sleeping truck driver.

"Y/n dad was a bit abusive. Not majorly where it happened every day. But... when it happened he would put it out on Y/n. Her mom was distant due to working overtime so she never saw it." My jaw dropped a bit.

Y/n never mentioned this.

Now that I'm thinking about it Y/n never mentioned her childhood as much as other people might.

All of it to her seemed so distant.

But it's not.

"Y/n mom also was distant from Y/n since she worked. She was a workaholic. Her dad was a alcoholic when she wasn't home. Why do you think Y/n will avoid Budlight and vodka?" I shook my head as I sat on my bed looking at Y/n.

"I just thought she hated them like taste wise... why wouldn't she-"

"She told no one. I found out from grandma one night when Y/n was taking a shower. When her parents died Y/n told Jo everything. She told me to keep a eye on her but I had come over to say goodbye since we had already broken up."

"Y/n told me that night that you went to college. A week later she moved to LA with Kennedy. They slept in their car for three nights before I found out." Liv nodded as I looked at my Y/n sleep.

How can one girl that changed my life go through so much without telling anyone?

"Now I'm wondering what else she kept private." Liv giggled as she looked at me.

"Well her childhood days were fun and normal. It was highschool that was fucked for her. Drinking to numb the pain from her dad. Only to become him." I nodded as everything made sense.

All her highschool fights were because she wanted others to be hurt at the time.

So she wasnr the only one hurting.

"Thank you for taking care of her through that time. I know-"

"I know that me being her ex is kinda strange. But she is like ghe sister I never had. Her parents weren't terrible. They just made mistakes sometimes."

I nodded as we both heard Y/n wake up. I looked at Y/n as Liv walked out.

Y/n opened her eyes smiling at me.

"How are you feeling bub?" I smiled hearing her morning voice.

"I'm actually doing really good. Doc said we could go home today." Y/n put up her hand in a thumbs up which made me giggle.

Y/n looked at me as I took her thumb and held it.

"You ready to be a mom?" Y/n nodded as she looked at me.

"Are you?" I nodded as well feeling Y/n play with the rings on my fingers.

"Good. Because we now have these two till they go to college." I laughed pushing Y/n hand away.

She laughed with me taking hold of my hand again.

"So are you taking a break from music for a moment?" Y/n gave me a look as I giggled.

"Your work music bubby." Y/n smiled as she looked outside.

"Yeah for a minute until I know we have their schedule mostly down." I smiled as I would ask Y/n later about her past.

She hasn't even had her coffee yet.

After a few more hours sitting in the hospital talking and feeding the twins we walked out going home.

Y/n drove carefully as they twins were both asleep.

We walked into the apartment seeing Pluto run up to the door. Comet ran up a little behind. I bent down hugging both of our dogs as Y/n walked straight to the nursery.

I walked over to the dogs bowls refilling them.

Pluto was very much my dog. He likes Y/n but is very protective of me. He will push his way in-between us when we cuddle.

It's not as bad like it was when I first got him.

Comet is definitely Y/n dog. That dog will sleep on Y/n if she let him.

And Comet having dwarfism hasn't grown much so he looks so strange.

Juno is our little cheese puff that loves us both equally.

She loves to climb on my laptop when I'm editing vlogs and such.

And will climb Y/n when she is cooking dinner.

I sat down at the table pulling my camera out. I set it up knowing I had to vlog.

Y/n shut the door holding her phone in hand. Our baby monitor had a camera so we could see them.

I looked at Y/n as she smiled at me.

"How about we tell them on the couch since there is perfecting lighting right there?"