Chapter 65

Y/n pov

I woke up feeling cold. I went to look around when I felt water.

I panicked trying to get up bur couldn't move well.

Damn my head hurts.

I felt someone grab my arm and lift me out of the water as I gasped for air.

"That's right just breathe." I coughed up water for a second hearing Liv catch her breathe.

I felt dazed as I turned and laid on my back. I looked at Liv as she was partially soaked.

"I say we are even now." Liv giggled as I sat up. I saw April running past the window and then saw Alyssa chasing her.

"Wheres Ken?" I got up helping Liv up walking inside.

Alyssa started beating April up as I saw Kennedy by the stairs.

I walked over seeing her passed out and looked to have fallen down the stairs.

"Fuck. Liv get Ken awake at least. I'll get alyssa."

"No need." Alyssa said as she stood beside me. I looked seeing April knocked out without a single spec of blood on her.

"Nicely done. How though?"

"Wine drunk is different than normal drunk. One slap to the face will keep her sleepy for a while."

"Great now how do we get Ken out?" I picked Kennedy up and carried her on my back.

Liv grabb3d her bag as we walked out the house.

We walked down the street as I got a text. I saw Anna say she found a hotel a few blocks from our location.

We walked out of the private neighborhood just taking in the morning.

"Why Florida? I thought her mom was from Mexico?"

"Close to home without having to deal with border customs." Alyssa nodded as we kept walking.

"Holy shit I forgot she smacked you with the bottle is your head ok?"

"Hurts like hell but I'll be fine." Right as I said that I stumbled a bit. Alyssa took Kennedy as Liv helped me stay steady.

"Fine ish."

"You two always end up either passed out or hurt what is it?"

"We are chaotic enough where we know our limit which is death." I heard Kennedy say as she woke up.

I giggled as I saw the hotel. We walked in going up to the room Anna texted me and knocked.

When the door opened I saw Anna smile and hug Kennedy.

"Hey now what did I do to deserve a Boon hug?"

"Shut up for a minute and let me hug you." Kennedy just smiled and leaned on Anna until I grabbed her shirt.

"Ok get off my soon to be wife. We need you sober in the next few hours. Who is-"

"I slept all the way here. I'll sober her up. You two get some sleep." Alyssa said as we walked into the room.

Anna smiled as she hugged me. I looked at Liv as she just nodded.

We saw a bed and bunk beds. I went to ask bur Annd shook her head.

"Only room they had left. Katy is already asleep in the top bunk."

"That's OK. I want Y/n on bottom bunk anyway." Anna looked at Liv confused as I sat down on the bunk.

"Uh why? So you two can fuck up there?"

"No that's disgusting. Y/n got a bottle to the head and I don't know if she has a concussion or not?" I waved Liv off as Anna checked my head.

When I got out of tye pool it was tinted pink so I have no idea if I am bleeding or not.

"Well you have a few cuts but no glass in them thank God. What type of bottle?"

"Kennedys bottle of crown. Half full."

"I was saving that too." Kennedg slured as Alyssa laid her on the bigger bed.

Anna giggled as she kissed my head.

"Well I want yoy to get some sleep since you've been up for a whole day and then some. But I want sleep as well-"

"I gotta make sure Kennedy didn't get hurt when she fell down the stairs so I'll keep watch. Anna can you drive tomorrow just in case?" I laid down feeling Anna lay on top of me.

"I can now shut up." Liv nodded as I held Anna close to me.

"Just like old times." Anna elbowed me in the side making me giggle.

"Yep just like em."

●○●○●○●○●○●○●

I woke up feeling someone rub my cheek. I opened one eye seeing Anna smile at me.

I opened my eyes fully seeing Anna's smile grow wider.

"Morning bubba."

"Morning. Although I thought it was morning when we fell asleep.

"It was it is now... 2:37. Kennedy is now mostly sober. Everyone is getting around." I nodded as I sat up stretching.

As soon as I went to walk to my bag I was blinded by the sun.

My eyes hurt as I groaned putting my hand up.

"Told you she had a concussion."

"Can you tell it to fuck off until I'm married?" Liv smiled as she closed the blinds.

"How did you know?"

"I'm a nurse I see at least four concussions a day." Anna shrugged as I squinted feeling a constant headache.

"Ok cool but make it stop please this hurts." Liv sighed handing me some pain relief.

I grabbed my clothes seeing Kennedy walk out of the bathroom.

I saw her holding her head and giggled as she smiled at me.

"Shut up. You know how I feel at the moment."

"No cuz you I'm pretty sure you fractured your wrist."

"AGAIN?" Kennedy said as she stared at Liv. Katy nodded ad Kennedy groaned.

I giggled as I tossed her the bottle of pain relief.

"We gotta get on the road." Ken nodded as I got dressed and washed my face.

I looked at myself smiling.

I'm happy.

I haven't felt truly happy in a long time.

I walked out seeing Anna put sunglasses on my eyes. We walked out of the room and checked out.

As soon as we walked outside I saw why I wore sunglasses.

I went to drive when Anna shook her head.

"I got half the drive. Alysss said she would take the other half." I shrugged getting into the passenger side. I saw Anna plug her phone in for music.

I pulled out my phone putting it in the center and went live.

"Hello everyone and welcome back to our podcast that I can't remember the name for."