Chapter 63

Anna's pov

I woke up feeling the car stop. I opened my eyes seeing teh radio.

I glanced up seeing Y/n leaning against her seat stretching.

I heard doors open and sat up.

"Morning love." I nodded but was not fully awake.

Or enough to know what she said.

I looked at the time seeing that it was 8 in the morning. I looked seeing we were still live.

"How long have they been watching me sleep?"

"You weren't even in view. We are at waffle house if you want to get up."

"Why waffle house?"

"Well Liv has never been and Alyssa wanted soggy hashbrowns. Plus I need coffee and I know we all need to pee." I nodded as Y/n smiled kissing me.

I grabbed my phone seeing a lot more people than I expected. I got out of the car waving to teh camera.

"I took a nap. So sorry for my appearance." Y/n locked thr car and put her hand around my waist.

"I don't know what your talking about. You look absolutely amazing in the morning." I looked at Y/n as she smiled at me.

We walked in seeing a few people. Mostly men.

Old truckers with their coffee and breakfast.

It reminded me of the diner in Denver. A lot of the elderly went their in the morning they were regulars from what Y/n told me.

They've been going their since she was in highschool.

Though the number has became smaller due to her getting older.

I saw Alyssa walked up to us taking my phone and sitting down at a table.

We walked to the bathroom going into the women's.

I saw a older women smile at us. Y/n just smiled back walking to a stall. I walked to mine doing my business when I heard the older women speak.

"I don't know what you are but dicks belong in the men's room." I flushed and walked out seeing the woman looking at Y/n stall.

I rolled my eyes as the lady kept looking.

"Could you mind your business ma'am? I am a woman going to the bathroom."

"No. Woman don't have a penis. Get out before I get the manager." I finished washing my hands and turned to the woman.

"Go tell the manager what is happening. I bet they won't give a fuck."

"Excuse me?"

"She asked you kindly to mind your business. So go bitch at the manager and let her fucking pee." The woman gasped and walked our as I sighed.

I leaned against the wall looking at Y/n stall.

"You ok?"

"That's what happens when you get to the south. They start hating you even if your a bit queer." Y/n said as she walked out the stall.

She zipped her pants but I could seeing she was pissed.

She washed her hands as I sighed.

Why can't people understand?

In LA people never question this.

I didn't even know we were in the south.

"What state are we in?"

"Tennessee." I nodded as Y/n dried her hands and took a breathe. She opened teh door for me smiling when I saw a lady standing there.

"Which one of your caused that lady to yell at my waitress?" Y/n looked down as I shook my head.

"She just got made that she was born differently. We are sorry-"

"No don't be. I get it and I'm sorry. My waitress is currently hitting her with her own purse. I just wanted to make sure you were alright." We nodded as the lady let us walk out.

We saw the waitress outside swinging down at something ad Katy looked out the window with wide eyes.

Liv just stared confused as Alyssa recorded it smiling. We walked over seeing the live set up at the end of the booth.

"Good to know that waffle house hasn't changed." Y/n said as she sat down. Liv looked at her confused as I smiled.

We looked at the menu as the live was asking what was happening.

"Our waitress at the moment is beating up the woman who was being rude to me in the bathroom." Y/n said as she checked her phone for anything new.

I saw my phone was gonna die and groaned.

"Someone else wanna go live? My phone is gonna-"

"I came prepared." Alyssa plugged a charger in and put it in my phone. Y/n looked at me seeing how I wanted to be on my phone.

"I say we take a break from the live. We will talk to you guys again soon." Y/n ended the live as Alyssa shrugged.

I took my phone from Y/n with a smile as I saw updates from my mom.

Just normal things such as pictures and funny notes.

I showed Liv the ones of Jax and sent them to her.

We heard the bell and turned to see the waitress walk in fixing her hair.

She walked over to our table fixing her bangs while chewing some gum.

"Hi my name is Mindy how may I help yall out today?" Y/n smiled next to me as I looked at the menu.

"Uh is that normal?"

"What's normal honey?" Liv pointed outside to the woman who was now limping to her car.

"Oh yeah. She's been beaten worse by her husband. Now what can I get you ladies?" Liv just nodded as we just all giggled.

We ordered our food and waited when the manager stopped by our table with our drinks.

"Now I couldn't help but notice that you are Y/n Y/l/n." Y/n shrugged taking a drink of her coffee.

I saw in her eyes that it burned her tongue but she kept her composer.

"I'm nothing special ma'am-"

"No shut up my kids love your music. I have two things. First can I get a picture for my kids to see. Then second your food is free." Y/n and I both went to refuse but she put her hand up.

"Now before you refuse I am not doing it because your famous. I am doing it because you ladies are just getting breakfast and that bitch ruined it. Not in my house." Y/n smiled as she looked at her cup.

"Thank you."

"Your welcome. Now I'll make sure Mindy packs you kids some extra hash and doughnuts to go." Y/n went to say something when I grabbed her hand.

Thr manager just smiled and walked away but not without yelling.

"Mindy! Those girls over there are getting extra hash and doughnuts let Kevin know."

"You got it Judy." I smiled as Y/n shook her head giggling.

"Southern woman are a whole different breed."