Chapter 78

Y/n pov

I walked inside the house with Kennedy and Alyssa seeing Anna and the kids in the kitchen.

"Hey kiddos how was school?"

"It was good. But shh we are making a video." I looked at Josie as Anna smiled Kennedy and Alyssa took the camera and set it up. Anna pulled me over as I was confused.

"Don't they have homework-"

"No actually. Which is why I thought this was perfect." I shrugged ad we looked at the camera. Kennedy out her thumb up as Anna waved.

"Hey guys-"

"That's your intro?" Anna looked at our kids as I started giggling.

"Yeah."

"Mom you gotta have a better intro than that." Anna looked at she as I shrugged trying not to laugh loudly.

That would show the kids have me on their side.

"And what does a better intro sound like buddy?" I watched Kyler sit up and take a break.

"TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA LADEYS." I covered my ears as Josie smacked Kyler.

Anna just smiled looking at the camera.

"Welcome back to my YouTube channel." Kyler giggled as Alyssa and Kennedy were still hungover but happy seeing us.

"Today's video is not a vlog and also includes the kids."

"Yeah what are we doing?" Anna smiled as she opened her laptop. There I saw a few tabs of videos of us.

But just me and Anna over the years. Our first interviews together. Videos either she has taken or I have.

From the beginning to now.

"We are showing our kids how we met."

"Why their only five-"

"We turn six in four months Aunt Kennedy shhhh." Kennedy put her hands up as Josie pointed at her.

I smiled ad Anna looked at the kids.

"If you want to talk about something make sure to pause the video ok?" Anna clicked the first video and I saw that it was me only.

It was my first interview I had in LA.

They were asking about me ans they asked if I had a girlfriend.

"Is their anyone that your dating right now?" I watched as I looked down smiling.

"I uh... I am talking to this girl and she is really cute. I won't say anything else though." I saw Kyler look as the next video played. That's when I realized someone compiled all of these.

The next video was Anna and the Nach girls. I was standing behind them.

"Are you ladies talking to boys now a days?" I heard the girls giggle but sae Anna scratch her neck looking at me.

I never noticed that before.

"Nah we all are doing fine with out boys." I watched Anna smile again.

I looked at our kids seeing them just watch curiously.

It's rare to have your moms love journey be right in front of you.

The next video was one I recorded.

It was our first official date. Anna was taking pictures of the sunset as I recorded her. I attempted to mumble something bur now it's clear as day what I said.

"I hope she agrees to date." I smiled seeing Anna looked at me with her smile.

That's when the video paused. I looked seeing Josie turn and look at us.