Chapter 29

Kennedy pov

I rushed into Y/n and Anna's apartment seeing Emma, Zack, Liv, Cooper, Sab, Mads and Christian.

"Oh my God I have been looking everywhere for you guys." I said as I literally ran from my house to here.

Alyssa drove qnd should be here any minute.

"Why? What's wrong?" I looked at them and realized something.

Y/n called me first.

I looked at the TV and walked over.

I turned it to the news and saw what I thought I would.

Everyone looked in awe.

I stared at the Headline that hurt me.

BREAKING NEW: Tragic car accident turns out to be murder plot.

We just stared at the TV in shock. I turned it up as Comet and Pluto sat at my feet staring at me.

"I am here at the inter section where Y/n Y/l/n and Anna Shumate were in a tragic car accident. Former business partner Carson Brunk was speeding towards them here as the light was red. Carson pushed them out infront of a semi where they were hit badly. Y/n and Anna are on their way to the hospital as Carson is being arrested for the attempted murder of Y/n ans Anna. More to follow..."

I shut the TV off and folded to the floor.

I heard the door open and saw Alyssa run up ro me.

"He is a crazy asshole." Alyssa said as we just sat there. I looked at Liv seeing her holding a kid.

The little boy seemed to be crying. I stood up and walked over to Liv.

"Hey Liv." Liv smiled at me and hugged me immediately.

I hugged her back as the little boy hugged our legs.

"Hey Ken. Listen I lost my job and I needed money to pay for Jax. I-i didn't know that Carson would do this to him or me-" I held Liv closer and calmed her down.

"What did he do to you guys?" Liv just sobbed into my shirt as she did the code.

Most people would think that only Y/n and Liv knew the code but I was taught the code as well.

In case I needed to cover for them or get Liv out as Y/n beat the living crap out of any guy.

I read the hand motions and froze.

"He didn't... did he?" Liv nodded and cried into me harder.

I hugged Liv tighter and had a few tears in my eyes.

"M-mommy?" We looked down seeing Jax hold his stomach.

"Yeah baby?"

"I'm hungry." I bent down and picked Jax up.

"What would you like to eat little man?" Jax giggled as I walked into Y/n kitchen.