❀ カードキャプター ❀ [ 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ]

After the maid's finishes dressing you up in a traditional red kimono that had been worn by the previous holder of the cursed weapon, the two bodyguards began to guide you to the ceremony room

The whole walk was silent since both of the bodyguards aren't allowed to speak with you. But the sound of your heartbeat feels your ears with every step you took. It feels like your heart wanna jump out of your ribcage. Every second made you sweats and nervous.

Eventually, you arrived at the front of the room. The door opened to reveal others clan members. At the front there, the head clan or your father is sitting with all his might. His stern cold face almost makes you quiver but you shake that feeling off. He is wearing his hakama that looks a little different from other males in the room, able to highlighting himself.

You entered the ceremony place making the door behind slides off together. You bowed to everyone and walk up to your father, avoiding any eye contacts with anybody.

Sitting in a seiza position in front of him. You neutrally look at your father, while he still holding his usually scary face.

You could almost feel the intense glare from the members behind you from different kind of emotions. From the oldest to the youngest, every gender and every level-class is staring at you.

One of the female servants enters using the back door, who you knew was the head of the servants in this household, carries the box which holds the tool.

She kneels at the side of the leader, extending her arms to offer the box for him. He turns his face from you and opens it to reveal a key with design of a wing attached to is a bird's beak

He holds it with two of his hands at the strings. The key was held up in front of you.

"We shall start the ceremony for the holder of the card's key. Before we begin, does anyone have an objection against Kinomoto ( Y/N ) being the next holder?"

...

The room was dead silent. It almost feels like he is talking to the walls. Not like they can object.

...

"No objection? Then, I, Kinomoto Takashi, shall grant my daughter, Kinomoto ( Y/N ) to be the next card's key holder to pass into the world of Jujutsu Sorcerer, carrying our previous holder legacy."

You bowed your head a little so that your father can put on the necklace around your neck easily. Looking up to meet with his eyes again, this time it holds meaning to it.

It either can be 'Don't disappoint me' or 'Make this family proud'. Or maybe it could be both, knowing what type of man your father is.

There is no turning back now.

.
.
.

Midnight comes. The dinner parties are enjoyable to all the old fools who drank themselves to drunkenness. Even your father.

To be quite frank, joining the Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School wouldn't be so bad. At least you could get away from this household. Nobody here really cares about you anyway unless it is your beauty or you becoming the next holder.

Your mother is just really a decoration for the leader. Nothing more just than pretty little dolls to him. You heard that she comes from peasants home and because she is a candy eye, your father takes pity on her and gives her a better life. The life that fills with money and luxury.

She only perceives you as another duty from the leader. Never really interacts with you or be with you. Even if you have interacted with her, it always comes out as lifeless. No emotions.

Then there is your older brother who doesn't don't like you at all. He always makes a snarky remake if you fail something or give you sticky eyes and judge you from afar.

Since the only gender that can hold the card's key is a woman and if your father passed away, the next head clan will be his younger cousin, whose age is still in his 20's, his existence doesn't hold much. Making him jealous of you.

Father doesn't care about him, your mother wasn't ordered to give her son attention much. Nobody spokes a word but he realizes that his life is just nothing but a mistake.

You do take sympathy for him but doesn't forgive his action.

You were happy that you will able to be free for once and heard that your teacher is the strongest Jujutsu Sorcerer. His name is Gojo Satoru. Also, one of your classmates is the Sukuna's vessel. The most amazing thing is that he can control Sukuna's possession.

You laid on the futon in the middle of your bedroom after finishing getting into your sleeping kimono. Glancing at the bags at the corner of the room. Your eyes felt heavy and you fell into the dreamless sleep.

.
.
.
.
.

Photo reference for the kimono: