𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙸𝙸 [ 𝐈𝐈 ➪ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4 ]

🌸

🌸

.

.

.

"Ai, darling. You will not always be alone in this world. One day, you gonna met your younger brothers and they will ********-"

.

Running to you is like chasing time itself. In other words, it was really difficult and almost impossible for Ai to trace you.

She knows,

Almost your energy can make you non-existed for a being like her but it wasn't unlocked its true potential yet so why couldn't she find you yet?

Hell, forbid what she will do to anything that has done anything to you.

God Of Hell praises her thoughts and idea while Goddess Of Sun gonna shudders in disgust. She doesn't care for that now.

Your safety comes first.

💮

"Mechamaru!" You shouted out to the brown circle machine in Itadori's hand. The opponent halted his movement midway, glancing around with a raised brow from the sudden new unknown voice.

"Choso! Blood Manipulation!"

Blood...Manipulation...

Ah, Noritoshi's family techniques!

So is this person belong to the Kamo Clan!?

"Is he from the Kamo Clan then?" You asked.

"No and yes. It's a bit complicated to put it but he belonged to two clans but the second is unknown."

"What!?" Itadori and you shook.

"Well, that's not important right now. You have to take him down instantly."

"Do you know Blood Manipulation weaknesses then?" Itadori holds and adjusts the object close to his heart to hide it from the person called Choso, if find out your little personal messenger then you are doomed.

"Blood Manipulation is one of the treasured cursed techniques passed down by the Kamo family line. Whether it's for close-, mid-, or long-range, it was prized for its overall balance. And Choso won't lose any blood so he technically has no weakness."