𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙸 [ 𝐈𝐈 » 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3 ]

🌸

🌸

.

.

.

"Ever since I was born, I never met my mother. Although I can sense what she felt that day when she has my brothers and me..."

Ai snapped out of her thought and immediately draw a firewall between you and the man.

"( Y/N )!! RUNAWAY!!!" Dark-haired curse screamed out bloody murder in at your face causing you to be scared as hell from her expression.

"Huh?" The only word that can you let out, your voice sounds pathetic and weak at the moment. Mind still processing the sudden action Ai just did as she looked deep into your soul in anxiety. Her eyes screamed at you to run away as well. It sounds like begging almost.

"RUN!!!" She pushes you with ease in the other direction. Your feet started to move aimlessly towards somewhere else than where you were original were.

Ai put down the fire and Kenjaku glared at her with cold disappointment. She snarled disgustingly at him as she put herself in a fighting position.

"I'm very upset, Ai... Didn't your mother teach you to not disrespect your elder? Oh." He giggled, trying to torment who is already very mad at the man. She clenched her fist tightly that blood now dripped off the nail wound.

"I forgot she is too busy screaming in pain as that curse-"

"SHUT UP!!"

The original small girl now burned and turned into a full-grown tall woman. Her originally formal crimson kimono is now a white yukata that was very torn up and filthy. Her hair is unkempt and frizzy. She have long red nails that were very messy. The corners of her mouth were cut off showing her gum and teeth, blood pouring out the wound, staining the snow-white yukata red making it dirtier.

Kenjaku was slightly impressed, maybe the regret he only ever had once can be amazed him a little. Although his true feeling for it was pure anger and annoyance for getting in the way.

"Look at you, all grown up instantly just to kill me." Venom dripped from his tongue.

He should have killed her that day. That bitch manage to make an escape plan for her. His problem that involve the Six Eyes wielder was solved but now he has another one. The older curse wasn't the one to get impatient with his plan. The key to Kenjaku's every success plan was patience. But something about grabbing his hand on this one makes him icky.