🎉🎂🎁

Happy Birthday Nanami Kento❤️❤️

Headcanon for best daddy bday:- ( Y/N ) can't decided what flavour goes well with Nanami's taste until she realizes she saw a person make a thai tea cake the other day

- ( Y/N ) can't decided what flavour goes well with Nanami's taste until she realizes she saw a person make a thai tea cake the other day.

-"Nanami gonna absolutely enjoy this!!"

-Gojo the one who helped her set out a party with help of Itadori, Fushiguro, Kugisaki, Junpei, Maki, Inumaki, Panda and the other faculty available.

-Operation: Watch Eyes For The 7:3 Sorcerer.

-Itadori and Gojo came up with name-

-First, the A group ( Gojo, Ino, Junpei and Itadori ) will distract the shaman entire day on his mission. You knows it might annoyed him but it was for the sake of his party.

-Group B ( Inumaki, Maki, Panda, Ijichi ) will decorate his whole apartment with party's stuff. Fill the house balloon with hellium, a large happy birthday sign hanging at his apartment and etc.

-Group C ( Fushiguro, Kugisaki, Shoko, and you ) spent all day at the kitchen baking and cooking whatever Nanami might like. From traditional foods to modern meals. Also a lot of bread, like how usually a bakery will sell.

-After everything is set and down, you guys waited until it was time to hide. You can Nanami grumbled to the Group A about not letting him enter his own home ( especially to Gojo )

-He turned on his light to see his house is completely different. Nanami suddenly hear two confetti poppers pop then the people he personally know jumped and sings happy birthday.

-The 7:3 sorcerer was dumbfounded by the sudden surprise but slowly takes in the information when he realizes today is his own birthday.

-( Y/N ) standing near him with the thai tea cake in her hand asking him to blow the candles and make a wish.

-He gave her a small smile while blow away the all of the fires, mentally wishes about his dream. Everyone clapped to him before leading him to the already prepared table.

-Everyone was having a fun time eating and talking, Nanami appreciated in monotone voice about you all hard-work to celebrate him.

-People keep saying that it was you done all of the plan and they just go along but you blushingly insisted about that. Kento's heart goes soft right then and there when you were the one who make it happen.

-Without people noticing, you secretly when up to him. He was shocked when you gave him an expensive liquor in a box. Nanami was worried and asked where did you buy it. You answered that Gojo were the one who helped you, you gave your saving to the blindfolded shaman to give so he can buy the liquor for him. Gojo trusted you enough, knowing you wouldn't be drinking it.

-( Unknown to you, Gojo uses half of his money to buy the thing cause he just wanna see you happy )

-Nanami accept it but lightly scolded for throwing away your money to someone's happiness. You said it's fine as long as Nanami is happy, you will be too. 

-You tip-toed yourself to him and your lips to his cheeks. Blood rushed to there even after you done kissing him. Nanami was quite shy when you done that but return it by giving you a headpat.

-"T-thank you for that, Kinomoto-chan. I truly appreciate everything you did today..."

-"Your welcome! I really glad that you like it."

-"Happy Birthday Mr Nanami!!"

🌸❤️👔