❀ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴 𝚁𝚄𝙽! ❀ { 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 12 }

🌸

🌸

.

.

.

Light coming from your glass sliding door gleam directly towards your face. It causes you to wake up from your slumber. The noise of birds chirping from the nearby trees can be heard. Your head feels light, as well as your body. You deliberately open your eyes and gain your vision. Looking left and right to see that you are in your room and still in your uniform. Recollections from last night rewind in your mind. Sitting up while rubbing one of your eyes as your vision tours towards of cloak.

9:00 a.m...

....

"I'M LATE!!!"

💮

You rushed through the school to search for the other students, after just taking a quick shower and adjusted your uniform along the way. You didn't get to eat anything or even do your morning skincare routine because of your carelessness. After roaming for God know how long, you saw Nobara with Maki-senpai walking towards the girls' bathroom. They are wearing their usual uniform while carrying one brown bag each. The girls were intense into their chat because they do not notice you running up to them until you were practically facing them

"Hey, guys! What did I miss!? Is Gojo-sensei mad at me?! Will I-"

"Damn ( N/N )-chan chill, last night you have done so much for us. We have told Gojo-sensei because that we don't wake you up." She chuckled at your nervous and convulsive form. Maki also laughed along with her and patted her head.

They both know Gojo-sensei will not be mad at you. He won't be angry at you for anything. You could be the worse war crime in history at his still be your little supporter until the end of time.

"Hmm, fine then. So, what is our activities today? How am I up against to?"

The two girls raise their eyebrows. "Huh?"

"Huh?" You respond with the same curiosity.

"There is no indivi- oh yeah you are not there."

Both girls then proceed to decipher how this year, they somehow don't individual fight and playing baseball instead. 

"Alright then... Do they make a uniform for me too?"

Two taller females looked at each other all the while budgeting similar thoughts. Remembering what they had talked about at the beginning when stepping to the girl's bathroom before you pop out so suddenly. A small smirk unexpectedly appear on their faces as well as a wink was passed onto each other. They turned back to your innocent curious puppy eyes, not realizing their dirty little secret.