❀ 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 ❀ [ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6: 𝐈 ]

🌸

🌸

.

.

.

"You were the guy from that bakery two weeks ago!"

You pointed to the man in the business suit at front. He raised an eyebrow in confusion.

Gojo waltzed his way to the stoic man and snake his arm around his shoulder to whine at him.

"Hmm, Nanami-kun~ How did my cute little student know you? I did know you were the type to"

A hand slapped the blindfolded's mouth so he would not continue his words.

"Do. Not. Continue. That. Sentences."

Gojo being Gojo, licked the palm causing Nanami to snatch away his hand with revulsion.

"Disgusting." The blond man said before bringing out his hand-wipes from the back of his trousers to wipe the remaining saliva. A shit-eating grinned was craved on Gojo's annoyingly handsome face.

"They both must be good friends" Itadori whispered in your ears while you responded in the same way as him. "I do think the same."

After the two adults stopped arguing with each other, they turned their attention to the two gossiping students. Nanami clears his throat which caught both of your attention.

"Apologize for the unprofessional meeting. Please ignore whatever this blindfolded man have to say earlier. My intentions were simple and plain." The man reassures you which you respond with "It's fine! I know Gojo-sensei like to joke a lot. By the way, thank you for helping me for getting that cream puff, it was delicious. The bread was also good."

You raised your arms like you were cheering. Nanami clearly can see the sparks flying around you when you keep describing each bread you have that day.

The action was pretty cute. Reminded him of a friend. At the corner of Nanami's mouth, a smile twitches. He also saw at the back Itadori and Gojo blushes while having their hands on their chest, clenching them like they have a heart attack. The 7:3 sorcerer rolled his eyes when seeing his senior's childish behaviour.

"Yes, that bakery is very popular with their sweeter foods than the other but I have to recommend you, Katsu Sando. The pork was cook tenderly, the lettuce is crunchy yet juicy and the Tonkatsu sauce was the perfect mix of sweet and fruity. It was better than my local conbini store."

"Really!? Katsu Sando is rare among bakers to make. Searching for the stores that make a good one is hard. Especially when the bakery is so common to have many customers. Things usually can be sold out and restocked can be too long. I tried to make one myself but the taste of the sauce is pretty bland..."