❀ 𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚆𝚘𝚖𝚋 𝙼𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝙳𝚒𝚎! ❀ [ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2: 𝐈 ]

🌸

🌸

.

.

.

The sound of rain hitting your glass doors can be listened to by you. Dark clouds blend in well with the midnight sky. The room was cold but it didn't affect you because of the hoodie and fluffy blanket, warming you up during the rainy night. A pale yellow lamp from the ceiling shines the area, helping see better when you are doing your nightly reading.

You sipped the hot beverage in your cat mug while flipping the paper of a tragedy novel. A story about a beautiful woman who loves by her village but rumour has been going around that she slept with a man because she mysteriously became pregnant, she ran away with her baby and find a shelter, only to capture the eyes of the most evil man in the world.

Enjoying the calm atmosphere after a long day from training with your colleagues who you grow closer with. Two weeks felt like blessing to you. Witnessing the quirky minor side of them has able you to learn about them more.

Suddenly, you saw from the corner of your eyes. The Book Of Curse is vibrating again. Is she want to be out again? You mean, it was quite logical since she haven't been out from one and half weeks. A sigh withdrew from your pink lips while you placed the mug onto the night-stand beside the bed.

"You can come out, there is no one else aside from me. You won't need my permission to come out anyway"

The familiar circle created above the book. A glowing creature with the silhouette of a child climb up and hopped down from the high place. The light started to glow down, divulging a small girl.

She is wearing a black kimono that was covered with flowers, butterflies, strings, and roses, it's obi's colour is golden and is decorated with flowers. The girl is pale-skinned with long, straight black hair styled in a hime cut that she keeps untied, red eyes and light pink lips. Her profile shaped like an eleven-year-old girl. Despite the little girl is much older than her appearance.

Her expression remained cold but you know better, she is annoyed by your words before.

"I never act to your commands."

You hummed as a response. "Sure, Ai-chan."

The raven black haired girl remains still for an instant to observe the space. She then proceeded to walk over to the bed and lay there beside you. Curling up beside your form before resting her eyes. You know she is not asleep because she doesn't need one but Ai does enjoy resting with you. You wrapped an arm around her shoulder making her snuggle up more towards you.