❀ 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 ❀ [ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6: 𝐈𝐈 ]

🌸

🌸

.

.

.

Your brother once said that you are the slowest girl he ever met.

Well, maybe he was right for once.

Because your anxious thought ahead makes you forget to tell Nanami-san you know Junpei. Right now, you are at the backseat beside Itadori in Ijichi-san's car, moving slowly towards the boy you guys have been talking to earlier.

'Haahh... I wish I can reverse time...' You sweated.

"( N/N )-chan, I forget to ask. How is everyone been doing at school?"

Itadori's voice popped you out of fantasy.

"E-ehh, they...."

Cue to you remembering Nobara getting swung around in a circle only to be thrown by Panda while Inumaki tries to catch her and yell "TUNA TUNA!". Megumi, Maki-senpai and you watched from the distance.

"They are doing fine as usual." You responded. He nodded before turning his attention to Ijichi. You also peeked to the front where you can see Junpei in casual clothes.

"So what do we do now?"

"We use that." The glassed-man eyed the box on the passenger seat or, more like a cage.

Oh, a Fly Head.

"Eh? A cursed spirit."

"It's a Fly Head. It's a low grade that doesn't seem to be qualified as Grade 4. Once we arrived at a place with no people. We'll let it attack him." Ijichi explained.

"Huh!?" Itadori confused. "It's okay, Yuu-chan. A Fly Head won't give him any fatal injuries. It attacks is like getting bitten by an ant." You gave out an explanation to calm him down which he did.

"Yes to what Kinomoto-chan is saying but here is what the plan is. One, if he's a normal person who can't perceive it, please save him. Two, if he can perceive them but don't know what to do likewise, please save him. Then we will question about the incident. Three, if he exorcised it with jujutsu then, we'll immediately restrain him."

"By force?" You and Itadori asked simultaneously.

"By force. If it's a misunderstanding, that's fine. We'll apologize after the fact. However... four, if Yoshino Junpei has the potential to of greater than Grade 2. We retreat and met back up with Nanami-san."