𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝙰𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝙼𝚊𝚗 [ 𝐈𝐈 » 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7 ]

🌸

.

.

.

It was oddly silence, for a place that is currently haunted with terror of a curse, with little no sight of human nor curse as well.

Ai is walking to the middle of the empty city, still carrying the reincarnation of her mother in her hands. The blood and wounds were already heal up using the Reverse Cursed Technique for hers.

Your eyelids flutter as you feel like being on air. Lifting up your head, turns out you are, just in the arm of someone. You look at your carrier, it was Ai. She is emotionless as ever, no reaction at all to you waking up.

"Do you still feel any pain?" She muttered, almost like whispering to you. "No, all good."

You try to recall anything that happen previously, the Shibuya emergency, the man with forehead stitches, the memory, Choso and Itadori and...

Itadori!

Is he okay!?

"AI!! Where is Yuuji right now!?" You yelled out to the curse girl face with who seems unfazed by you worrying about your classmate.

"Already death probably. I don't really care." She said as she continue walking forward. You pushed yourself out of her grip and feel onto the ground. Standing up, your height towering on her but like always she is still as emotionless and unfazed as ever while you are panicking for the safety of your friend.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU HELP HIM TOO!? HE'S DANGER AI!"

"Like hell I care about him. He have failed to protect you, he will paid for that."

"YOU-" You almost hit her but she held you in time and precisely. Ai doesn't get angry about that little stunt you just made earlier.

"Let's go. Now." She commended before practically pulling your whole body to walk along with her.

"Wait! Let go! I need to save the other!"

"You don't need to! They all can die! You were the only one who need to survive right now!"

Tears threats to spill out of your eyes by how heartless she could be to the people you cared and love.