᪥ 𝐵𝑖𝑜 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑐 ᪥ [ 1# 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚 𝐓𝐢𝐩𝐬 ]

( Disclaimer: ‼️If you have a problem with short y/n or y/n with a certain body, this story is definitely NOT for you but if you wishes to not seeing y/n like what I write, it's okay. Please quit the book if you dislike the choice.‼️)

Name: ( Y/N ) Kinomoto

Age: 15

Birthday: ( insert birthday )

Gender: Female ♀️

Grade: 2nd Grade

Occupation: Student, Jujutsu Sorcerer

Height: Y/H

Weight: Y/W

Source of stress: Nothing much.

Favourite foods: ( insert favourite food )

Least favourite food: ( insert least favourite foods )

Appearance:
( Y/N ) is a girl with - height and a curvy build. Having an hourglass figure that consists of a slender waist with the same perfect size of chest and hips. Her ( S/C ) skin is flawless and smooth to the touch. Her hair is ( H/L ) and soft, silky texture. The colour of it is natural ( H/C ). Long lashes and her eyes radiant bright ( E/C ) colour that seems sparkling when you stared at it. She also has rosy pink lips that are natural.

People called her the "embodiment of beauty". ( Y/N )'s appearance made the heart of men and women go crazy. This causes so many jujutsu clans wanted to arrange a marriage for her with their sons or themselves, even at a young age.

Personality:
She is an empathetic person which causes some members of the Kinomoto family don't want her to become a shaman.

She cares about other people feelings, also worried about others' safety and their well-being. This can be great strength and weakness.

( Y/N ) want to look deeper into a person's feelings, but if they are evil to the core then she will have no mercy to them.

She always put the people she loves and cares for first before herself. Her kindness of wanting to help people in need. Despite this she is not naive in any way, she knows when a person is taking advantage of her.

She is mentally tough, able to stay strong even during her difficult time. ( Y/N ) also can be a hard worker because she wanna train herself to be a better sorcerer.

She enjoys making new friends and meeting all types of people. People consider her as friendly. She wishes she can be physically strong like her fellow colleagues. She does like to tease them as well. Some mistaken it as flirting.

Abilities and Power:

Overall Abilities: ( Y/N ) able to use Captor wand and summon the curses inside of the cards she carries. Arranged from 4 Grade to a few Special-Grade curse. She considers having a pretty strong cursed energy to control some Special-Grade. Nevertheless, she is physically weak and can easily be over-thrown in any hand-to-hand combat.

Inherited techniques

Curse-summoning:
She can summon a curse that is trapped inside a card arrange from the lowest grade to Special-Grade. Controlling those curses takes practice since they are "tamed" using curse energy. Regulating those curses make her able to give them orders. It goes on for a long-range. The curses can go to their original state of mind if ( Y/N ) fails to control them. The curses might as well be rampaging again. This only apply to 1st or Special Grades.

Trapping curses:
( Y/N ) uses the Captor and her energy to trap the already trapped curses from before back into their cards or trap wild curses into the Clear Card. The difficulty of trapping them back follows the rules of their Grades.