• 𝐻𝑜𝑡 𝑑𝑖𝑙𝑓 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑎? • [ 𝐀 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 ]

Relationship: Toji Fushiguro X Reader

Genre: Fluff, Kinda crack, Mention of blood and gore, swears words?

🌸

.

.

.

"

Hmm, there aren't many curses left on this place..." You glanced around the ruined. It looks like it was caused by an earthquake or something but as a sorcerer, you know better.

"Better keep looking further." Hoping from one stone to another, you climb down from the mountain of rocks to come back onto the dirty concrete floors. The sunlight hits you as you continued.

It was very rare for you to get a solo mission. Usually, you went with your first-year teams or have another companied but since the number of curses begins to appear left and right in Japan, they have to send sorcerers individually according to their grade.

You were informed that the curse you are facing might be a Grade 2. Not a grade you would make a big deal about, but if it's a curse user, maybe you gonna have a problem. Which what they tell you there is a possibility this curse was caused by a curse user.

Anxiety struck your heart when they said that, but since it was just a possibility, not a confirmed fact, you don't have to fret much about it.

In the middle of your walk, you heard something from the distance. It sounds like metal, maybe it was a pipe, but you decided to not take a risk.

Grabbing a Grade 2 curse's card and your wand together, you begin to protect your whole body with cursed energy. Your eyes wandered around the area, trying to get a glimpse of this enemy.

Everything was dead silent, except for the noise of water dipping and bird chirping out of the building.

Your fast instinct helps you like the sound of something swinging towards you make you able to dodge the thing that gonna hurt you.

Doing a cartwheel to avoid it, you thought it was a curse you have been looking for but instead

It was a human man.

He was a well-built tall buff man, with a noticeable feature of appearance in his metal arm. The man has a katana on his flesh arm. He a dark raven hair and eyes with a scar at the corner of his lips and he also is wearing a black tight top and baggy pants.

The weird thing about this man is that you can't sense single cursed energy from him.

'Is he a curse? A curse-user? A sorcerer?' You squinted your vision, trying to figure out the logic behind all of this.